Sick Bubba (Taegi)

More little taehyung for @Fortaetaeonearth ! Thank you for the cute request 💕
________________________

Tae sat uncomfortably on Hoseoks lap, staring at the toilet bowl in front of him. He whined, turning to reach out for a hug from his hyung.

"It's okay, bub. You're alright." Hoseok said calmly, half listening to Jungkook and Jimin rustling around in the living room, cleaning up the littles sick.

Hoseok twiddled with Taehyungs hair in his fingers, slowly stroking the youngers back to soothe him. Hobi had a feeling that Tae wasn't going to throw up again for a while, considering how much came out before he made it to the bathroom. He gently squeezed him a little tighter, planting a kiss on his hair.

"Would you like to watch another movie?" Hoseok asked quietly.

Taehyung nodded, letting out a small burp. Hoseok tsked sadly, and pat his back lightly, making the little burp a second time. After the third burp taehyung was fidgeting around, whimpering while pointing to his mouth. Hoseok quickly faced Tae back around, continuing to pay and run his back, easing the unsettled contents to get out. Taehyung coughed and held onto the toilet seat, crying. Hoseok stopped patting, rubbing his back instead.

"Don' wanna!" Taehyung cried, frustrated tears dripping into the toilet, quickly followed by another stream of vomit. Hoseok hushed Tae quietly, wiping away the sick from the boy's lips. Taehyung continued to cry, hiding himself in hobi's chest.

"It's okay bubba, it's all over. You did a very good job." Hoseok praised, standing up with Tae in his arms. "Shhh, I've got you. Let's go watch Marry Poppins, yeah? That movie always make you feel better!"

Hoseok brought Tae back out to the living room where Jimin was finishing putting a fresh sheet over the couch, he smiled sadly and made his way over to Taehyung.

"Don't be sad." Jimin said, wiping away taes tears. "This won't last forever. Now, let's start that movie!" He said enthusiastically.

Taehyung sniffed once more, allowing a small smile to form on his lips. He nodded, reaching out for Jimins hold. Hoseok handed him over and Jimin brought him over to the covered sofa, giving him a blanket and his plushie leopard named squish. The two cuddled up together and began the movie.

Jimin quietly sang along to the music when it came on, smiling and bobbing his head at Taehyung who was happy, but still felt incredibly ill. He scooted closer to Jimin side, shyly hiding himself in the olders armpit. The little listened contently to Jimins voice, softly drifting off into a deep sleep. Jimin smiled and adjusted Taehyung so he was laying down by himself on the sofa. He left another kiss on taes hair, feeling the fever radiating off of his skin.

Jimin passed by Jin as the oldest came to check on Taehyung, holding a finger up to his lips to tell Jin to keep quieted. Jin nodded and examined Taehyung silently. He sighed, caressing his pink cheek. Jin scanned the floor and picked up a full sippy cup. No wonder Tae wasn't feeling better, no one was making him drink anything. Jin sighed again, running a hand through his hair. He would wait until Tae was awake again to give him some water. For the time being, Jin brought the sippy cup to the kitchen and filled it up with fresh water. Then he pulled out his phone to send a text in the group chat.

'😔👊'

Handsome bitch: you guys better make sure taetae drinks fluids!

Dance dad: but he cries!

Jimmy: yeah it hurts my sOUL

Handsome bitch: your soul will hurt more if he ends up in the hospital