Little Tae

Includes little space :)
________________

Namjoon watched from the door as little Taehyung napped in his bed, his greasy hair all over the place. He smiled to himself, considering his caregiver, jungkook, had trusted to take care of his sacred baby. Namjoon and Tae had both woken up feeling under the weather and were excused for the day to rest. This immediately sent Taehyung into his headspace, but because his daddy couldn't stay, Namjoon took over. So far he had managed keeping Tae entertained, fed, and hydrated. It was quiet difficult considering taehyung was very stubborn and sick at the same time.

Namjoon has to excuse himself from watching cartoons two times when he threw up. He was feeling really poorly. His fever sent chills throughout his body, his head ached and stomach flip flopped around like it was on a bouncy castle. Taehyung seemed to mimic the same symptoms, considering he threw up right into his cereal bowl this morning, which made him cry for an hour straight.

"Hang on Tae lemme get the-ok that will work too." Namjoom had said.

Since Tae was soundly napping Namjoon decided to get some 'productive producing', as he called it, done. Even though he felt like his body was about to shut down at any minute, he needed to keep working. And that's exactly what he did. Namjoon set up his laptop and head phones on his desk that was next to the sleeping little and started working. He spent almost an hour rearranging chords and testing out different lyrics.

Namjoon leant back in his chair when an overwhelming wave a nausea over took his body. Quickly, he grabbed the red sand bucket that was next to his bed and coughed into it. He gagged twice before anything actually happened. Namjoon spat into the bucket and groaned, he took a light sip of water and got he back to work.

Ten more minuets passed, and Taehyung finally woke up. The little groaned and tossed his body around, accidentally knocking his peppermint plush on the floor. Namjoon paused his work and stared at Tae with dizzy vision. The younger stared back for a couple seconds until vomit was spat up onto his front, followed by tears.

"Oh, Tae." Namjoon sighed affectionately, "Shh, I'll clean you up don't worry."

Taehyung reached his hands out and whined in discomfort. Namjoon pulled taes dirty shirt off, throwing it in the hamper. He carefully lifted Tae into his arms and brought him into the bathroom. He started a warm, but not hot, bubble bath and changed taehyung out of his pajama bottoms. Tae whined and sniffed when his legs were exposed to the cold air.

"Hold on bub, I'm just going to take your temperature." Namjoon said, placing a fluffy towel around taes body. "Hm, 100.2. It's going down, that's good."

"Papa!" Tae shrieked.

Namjoons eyes widened at the younger.

"Cold!"

"Aish, ok up you go." Namjoon said, lifting Tae in the air with plane noises.

Tae giggled as he was placed into the tub full of bubbles. He splashed his hands around and smiled up at Namjoon. Tae squealed happily when he saw his bath toys floating around, a frog, duck, and dolphin. Namjoon took a wash cloth and soaked it in the soapy water. Then he helped clean taes chest, arms, back, and stomach.

"Papa look!" Taehyung chirped, picking up a small pile of sudds.

He took in a small breath and blew the bubbles into the air, followed by a coughing fit. Namjoon pat his back and smiled at the littles incident. He swept Taes bangs from his face and started to wash his hair. The younger shut his eyes started dozing off again. Namjoon held him up gently and rinsed his hair thoroughly until all the shampoo was gone.

Tae slowly opened his eyes, waking back up from his quick nap. Namjoon picked him up out of the tub and dried him off with a warm towel. He kissed his forehead and carried him into Taes room. After he was changed into cozy pajamas with pandas on the pants, they took a seat in the living room and cuddled up together.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" Namjoon asked sweetly, pulling Taes favorite blue blanket over the both of them.

"Buddies." Tae mumbled, yawning.

"Which one buddy?" Namjoon questioned, not sure if which movie the younger meant.

"Snow buddies." He whispered back, rubbing his eyes.

"I think that's the perfect choice." Namjoon smiled, kissing Taes cheek.

Namjoon turned on the kids movie about talking dogs and helped Tae drink some juice. It took some time, but he eventually drank it up. Namjoon praised him and drank some water himself. The two stayed cuddled up, nice and warm. Tae babbled quietly to the movie, almost forgetting about his stomach ache.

Namjoon cooed affectionately at the little. It wasn't more than 30 minuets later that both boys were completely passed out on the couch. Namjoon held Tae against himself tightly in his sleep and Tae held him back, his stomach rumbling uncomfortably. At 3 o'clock, when the movies credits were almost finished running, Jimin, Jungkook and Hoseok walked into the dorm. Jungkook shoved his way in, immediately looking for Taehyung. He ran into the living room, about to turn into taes room when he saw his precious baby asleep on the sofa.

Jimin and Hoseok followed, sighing in relief that Namjoon managed to take care Tae and got him to sleep. Jungkook took careful steps until he was in front of Taehyung. He slowly caressed his baby's warm cheek, smiling. Taehyung squirmed, waking from a light sleep.

"Taetae, wake up baby. Daddy's home." Jungkook said quietly.

Tae lifted his head from Namjoons chest with a bright smile.

"Daddy!" Tae giggled, detaching himslef from the older who was still asleep.

Taehyung jumped into jungkooks arms and was met with an amazing hug. Jungkook nuzzled his nose into taes freshly cleaned hair and inhaled deeply.

"How do you feel baby?" He asked.

"Hmm, a tiny bit better." Taehyung mumbled.

"That's good. I'm free all day now, what do you want to do?" Jungkook chirped, widening his eyes at Tae.

"I wan' Joonie up so we can watch move." Taehyung mumbled slowly.

"I think Namjoon-hyung should get some more sleep. You can watch a movie in my room. How about that?" Jungkook suggested, looking up at Namjoon who was very pale and passed out with his mouth hanging open.

"Okie dokie!" Tae said cutely, pulling his daddy's arm towards his room.

Jimin stayed back with Namjoom and checked his temperature with his hand. He sighed softly, noticing that he felt warmer than he did earlier. Namjoon wasn't usually sick like this, but it happens to everyone every once and awhile. Jimin pulled the fallen blanket over his hyung and carefully helped him lay down without waking him up. He turned off the tv and sat in a near by chair, just in case something were to happen.
____________________

A quick one to feed you children while I keep up with school work. Next I will be writing some suggestions I got so look forward to it!

Leave suggestions and don't forget to vote!

Love you guys!💕