Mall

Based off when I threw up at a Cinnabon

- fun times

Also/ they are not famous here!

_______________________________

"Jimin-ah~ wakey wakey." Jin sing-songed, ruffling the youngers hair.

Jimin grumbled, stretching his body as he slowly woke up. Jin smiled, started tapping his head repeatedly, making Jimin open his eyes.

"What hyung?" He asked, his voice dry and tired.

"We're going to head out in about an hour and half. You should start waking up." He said, exiting the room.

Oh, right. Jimin sighed, rubbing his puffy eyes and cheeks. The group decided to go to the mall for lunch and a day out. Unfortunately, the mall was an hour away. An hour in theory, wasn't too bad at all. An hour when you sort of feel like you're about to vomit, doesn't sound appealing at all.

A week earlier, Jimin contracted a stomach flu that lasted four days. He had felt completely fine the past few days, and had even gone out to eat without any complications. But, today he was second guessing himself.

I just need to eat something.

Jimin slowly got out of bed, dismissing the heavy nausea for hunger. He trudged his way to the kitchen and started making a bowl of cereal. The cereal was plain, Jungkook always teased him for that, but he wasn't there to tease. Jimin grabbed his bowl and made his way to the living room where Jin and Yoongi were watching tv.

He took a seat in the recliner and pulled a near by blanket onto his lap. In front of him, a drama played out on the tv, consisting of the usual, "girl meets guy" plot line. Jimin forgot how much the two eldest loves their dramas. He scooped a spoon of his cereal into his mouth and almost grimaced, but he continued to eat anyway.

"NO!" Jin gasped, as the show took a drastic plot twist. Yoongi sat with his mouth hanging wide open.

"They can't do that! This is so unacceptable! A person cannot just decide to change the story line so suddenly like that!" Jin exclaimed, waving his hands wildly.

Jimin raises his eyebrows at the scene and turned back to his cereal that seemed to be taunting him. Alas, he took another bite that sat at the bottom of his stomach, leaving it to remain un-settled. Jin left the room with frustration and set of to Hoseok to rant.

"Jimin, why are you having a staring contest with your food?" Yoongi asked, sipping some his coffee.

"Hm?" Jimin hummed, caught off guard. "Oh, nothing. It's fine."

"M'kay, you better get dressed soon. Everyone else is ready, even Kookie." Yoongi advised.

Jimin nodded and left the remains of his breakfast on the coffee table. He took a deep breath and got up to get dressed. Taehyung passed Jimin in the hallway, flicking his head with a laugh, getting a huff in return. Jimin dug through his closet and pulled out a black and white stripped shirt, and black jeans. He didn't feel like being super expressive today.