Tae's no fun tum

Sorry it's been soooooo long. Writers block really got to me and I couldn't dig my way out of it as fast as normal :/ this was written to help get out of that negative mindset. Hopefully I'll be back in the swing of things after this.
~
Little Yoongi! He's not sick, just an addition cause you deserve it.
~

"Mmhhhm

"Mmhhhm." Taehyung groaned, scrunching his facial features and rolling around in his grey bed sheets. He carefully opened his eyes, giving his head a scratch. What time was it?

Taehyung blindly reached out for his phone to check the time. His eyes fluttered over to his window, surprised to see light behind the curtain. He paused reaching for his phone and sat himself up. If there was light out, it certainly wasn't nighttime anymore. But it only felt like he had slept for ten minutes. His body felt heavy and his chest ached like he had been punched.

"Want mimin." He muttered, air bumbling around in his throat.

"What was that?" A higher pitched voice asked. Taehyung flinched, completely startled by Jimins presence.

"Jimin?" Taehyung questioned, the new information of another person in the room making him dizzy. Or maybe he was just dizzy. He couldn't tell. Something didn't feel quite right.

"Namjoon-hyung told me to come wake you up, but when I came in you were completely spaced out." Jimin explained, smiling softly like he always did.

"Oh." Tae mumbled, his heavy eyelids falling closed.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing?" Jimin chuckled, sitting down on Taes mattress. "It's 11 o'clock."

"Hmph." Taehyung grunted, taking in Jimin's words, but not having enough energy to respond properly. Built up air passed his lips and he grimaced, shifting himself to a more comfortable position.

"Is everything okay?" His concerned friend asked, gently smoothing his hair on the top of his head. The comforting gesture seemed to quickly send Taehyung back into dream land with another 'hmph'.

"TaeTae. Can you answer me with words?" Jimin asked with a chuckle, unaware of how odd Taehyung felt.

"I want-" Tae was cut off by a horrible coughing fit. The phlegm in his throat rattled around, making him sputter and cough until the tickle went away.

"Jesus, Tae. Let me feel your temperature." Jimin said, resting the back of his hand his friends forehead. "Oh, Taehyungie." He cooed. "You've got a fever." He was answered with another 'hmph'.

"I'm going to go get you something to drink." Jimin said, standing up and walking out to go to the kitchen.

He passed through the living room, waving at Yoongi who was building a blue block tower with Hoseok. The little giggled and waved back, goofily flopping onto the carpet.

"You silly monkey, you tipped over." Hoseok endearingly stated, helping Yoongi sit back up.

"Wanna bwock wif us?!" Yoongi asked with excitement, holding out one of the last blocks in his block bin. Jimin grinned and kneeled down in front of Yoongi.