Flu ✈️

Oooo taekook my babies, also little Yoongi!
YaseminSak3  thank you for the request <3
_______________________________

"Hurry, we're going to be late!" Hoseok yelled, speeding to gate 7 where they had to board the plane.

"Calm down we have ten minuets till it takes off." Yoongi said nonchalantly.

The group sped up to the desk and showed the employee their tickets, making their way through the jet way. Namjoon lead the way to first class and everyone divided into pairs. Taehyung with Jungkook, Yoongi with Jimin, Jin with Hoseok, and Namjoon next to one of the staff. They shoved their carryons into the compartments above their heads and took their seats.

The yellow sign indicating to buckle up started blinking and an air hostess began giving the demonstration on how the seat belts and air masks worked. She also told everyone about the food available, as the flight was going to be 8 hours long, which wasn't too bad, but still not great. It was going to be especially torturous for Jungkook, who had recently contracted the flu and had been complaining about his stomach all morning. Jin managed to get him to take some anti-motion sickness medicine before the flight, just incase, but it usually didn't work normally.

Jungkook whimpered into Taes shoulder, his stomach cramping and aching. Taehyung hushed him quietly, planting soft kisses in his hair. Jimin looked back from his seat and frowned. The maknae was never lucky enough to get sick during breaks, it always happened when they traveled or toured.

Taehyung slid Jungkooks mask over his mouth and nose to keep his germs from spreading around the plane, and also allow him some privacy from any fans they may encounter. He felt jungkooks forehead and cheeks with his hand. Tae sighed at the heat and took Jungkooks hat off, giving him a case of hat hair. He gently patted and combed it down with his fingers before an announcement went off that the plane was now taking off.

"Hmmm?" Jungkook groaned, caught in a daze. "What's happening?" He asked frantically .

"We're taking off. Are you buckled?" Tae explained softly.

Jungkook fumbled around with the seat belt and nodded when he finished. He felt the plane begin rolling forward and pursed his lips. Taehyung mumbled quietly into jungkooks ear, telling him how everything was alright, and that they'd be in a hotel before he knew it. Unfortunately, it wasn't working very well. Jungkooks lip trembled and hot tears welled in his dark eyes. Between his nerves and fever, he couldn't think straight. His thoughts felt hazy and like they were stuck in a grey cloud.

"Shhh, don't cry. Kookie it's going to be ok." Taehyung soothed, rubbing jungkooks hand.

"Wanna get off of here!" He whined, trying to undo the seat belt.

Taehyung grabbed the youngers hands, "Kookie look at me, look at me." He urged, trying to prevent the panic attack.

Jungkook stared at him and sobbed as the plane lifted off the runway. He threw himself into Taes chest and cried. Jimin, Yoongi and Jin, who were in the surrounding seats stared with concern.

"Shhh...everything will be alright. I'm not going anywhere, Kookie." Taehyung said semi-slowly.

Jungkook coughed into Taes chest and shook with a chill. He rubbed his thumb and forefinger together frantically, rubbing his face on taes shirt to calm himself down. Tae held him tightly, dismissing the stares and focusing on his boyfriend. He slowly rubbed Jungkooks back, just like his mother used to, and hummed.