Jacket

Request by
@Mavis-the-wolf
Thank you so much 💕

! Warning this contains some depressive themes. I'm not doing this to glorify mental illness, or say that these are truthful to the memeber. This is fictional !

________________________________

"Jungkook! You can't just run away from everything! Hey! I'm trying to talk to you!" Taehyung shouted, his face red and heart racing.

"No you're not! You're just yelling!" Jungkook yelled back, racing out of the living room with tears in his eyes.

"You haven't shown up to any vocal lessons or dance practices in two weeks! Two!" Taehyung called, chasing after the boy. "You're not even trying!"

"I'm trying so fucking hard! You guys don't understand anything I try to tell any of you!" Jungkook cried, hitting the wall after pulling one shoe on.

"Well it doesn't look like it!" Tae said coldly. "All you do is sit on your ass all day, while the rest of us do our jobs!"

Jungkook stood, pinching his hand and breathing heavily. "Maybe, that's all I can fucking do right now!" He sobbed, sliding on his other shoe and storming out the door, slamming it shut with all his strength.

Jungkook started walking, he didn't know where to, but he kept going. His anxiety rose to a dangerously high level, exchanging his regular heart beat, to one racing faster than a horse. Ropes tied and tightened around his lungs, as every negative thought in his mind made him sob and curl up on himself.

The gusts of wind blowing by stabbed through his shirt and skin, chilling him to his core and covering him with goosebumps. With every sob and cry, Jungkooks pace became slower, but he kept going. They didn't want him there. They didn't want him as a part of their band. Who would want some depressed, anxiety ridden guy, as a part of their team.

"No no no no no!" Jungkook sobbed, falling to his knees after ten minutes of stumbling. He felt alone. He hated himself.

Surrounded by self doubt and fear, Jungkook felt his internal walls crumble. All his confidence seeped from his skin and onto the cement he sat upon, pooling and dark circle. Every smile and ounce of hope, broke off his bones and shattered like porcelain. He felt lost.

Jungkook vigorously rubbed his eyes, "Stop! Stop, just stop!" He cried to himself, pulling his knees to his chest.

"They hate me!" He blubbered, wheezing in and out.

Jungkook sat, his body shivering and hair blowing. Tears continued to flow, but the cries died down after several minuets. He felt paralyzed in his own head. He had no where to go. They wouldn't want him back. Jungkook chewed on the side of his thumb and swallowed. He coughed out another sob, his heart wrenching and pouring out all the emotions he had bottled up.