Jin's Stomach flu

Thanks for the suggestion Little spoon sabastion :)

Little Yoongi

_______________________________

It was another chaotic morning in the bangtan household. The seven boys were rushing around with toast hanging from their mouths as they combed their hair. Jimin was sprinting around the dorm looking for his phone, while Jin grabbed the first shirt he saw and threw it over his body.

Somehow, they all overslept. The only reason they were woken up, was because of a loud ringing phone with their manager on the other end. They had to get to the big hit building by 8 am and it was nearing 10. Their day was packed with meetings and a photo shoot that took place at 5 pm.

The night before wasn't exactly calm. Yoongi having slipped on the wooden floor and cutting open his knee, caused slight panic and sent him straight into littlespace. He cried for an hour and refused to sleep in his own room after Jin tried several attempts to keep him there. Overall, they were up later than expected and accidentally took back the needed sleep.

"Kook and I are heading out!" Namjoon called from the front door, quickly slipping out with Jungkook behind him, taking one of their cars.

"Wait up!" Taehyung shouted, running out the door and jumping into the car.

The three drove off, leaving the others to fend for themselves. Jin took a quick look in his bedroom mirror and paused. He did not look good. Dark circles and puffy eye bags rested under his eyes, and his skin had a sickly glow. He turned his head from side to side, noticing the shimmer of oil on his nose. He groaned and continued on, grabbing his phone and putting on his shoes and a hat. Yoongi and Hoseok met him at the door, looking equally exhausted. Yoongi barely looked awake, clinging onto Hoseoks forearm with his whole weight.

"Jimin hurry up already!" Jin called, listening to Jimin scamper around.

"Hang on!" He shouted grumpily, approaching his hyungs with a scowl.

"Why didn't Namjoon just cancel today. I don't want to go anywhere. We've been doing this shit all week." He ranted, frustration bubbling up in his chest.

"I don't know, Jimin. Let's just try to get through the day. And watch your language." Hoseok encouraged, opening the door. Yoongi let out a whine and brought his fingers up to his mouth.

"Yoongi-ah." Jin sighed. The boy was still regressed, although appearing his age and style, dressed in a long sleeve black shirt and pants. Hoseok gave Jin a 'i did my best hyung' look and picked the sleepy Yoongi up into his arms.

"Let's just get going, I'll see what I can do." Hoseok said, walking out the door.

The four climbed into the car and took off. Once they arrived they all ran to their first destination. Yoongi did his best to keep up, but in his mind he was just too small to figure out where he was supposed to go. The little gave up and dropped to his knees, cupping his eyes and crying. Jin sprinted back and picked him up off the floor, passing the dance studio and making it to the main meeting room. He kicked open the door, greeted by 10 middle aged men, their manager and the other five members.