Appendix 2

Part two :)
Self promo: follow my Twitter @grace75298
______________

"Yoongi, Yoongi wake up." Hoseok said groggily, shaking Yoongi's shoulder.

"Hm?" The older whined, rubbing his eyes open, gazing around with confusion.

"Jimin's out of surgery. We can go to his room now." Hoseok explained, helping the tired Yoongi sit up.

"Where's his room?" Yoongi asked, slightly more alert after hearing Jimins name.

"Song misung will be showing us. She's his nurse while he will be staying here. You slept like a corpse through our entire conversation." Hobi explained, gesturing over to a woman with her hair tied back in a braid.

"Okay." Yoongi grumbled, standing up from the sofa and stretching. He glanced out the window on their way out of the room. "What time is it? It's dark out."

"It's about 5 am. I'm sorry to have woken you up, but I think being with a friend in a room with an extra bed and sofa would be much more comfortable for the both of you." Misung said, leading the boys down a hallway and into an elevator. She pressed number 3 on the button pad and stood with hands holding each other.

Yoongi leant against the elevator wall, feeling groggy and half asleep. He was trying to keep his brain asleep until he got to a bed to insure that he would pass back out. Hoseok was doing the opposite. He engaged in conversation with the nurse until they were outside of Jimins room door. The group paused.

"Jimin has been sleeping the last couple hours, as expected, and will hopefully continue to sleep until later this morning. So, I kindly ask that you keep quiet." Misung said politely.

"Don't worry about, this one doesn't talk much anyways." Hoseok joked, patting Yoongi's head.

"Hey!" Yoongi mumbled, shoving hobis hand off his head.

The nurse quietly giggled at the small bickering. She turned the door handle and lead the boys into the room. The room was fairly spacious with two hospital beds and couch that seem comfortable enough. It was completely dark except for the small lamp glowing next to Jimins head on the bedside table. Yoongi pushed his way in, running over to Jimin.

He examined Jimins unnaturally pale face, rubbing his thumb along his cheek. Yoongi felt his body relax. He was finally reunited with his special Jimin. Jimin, who wasn't crying in pain, or doubling over with every cramp. Jimin, who was sleeping soundly with his lips parted and lashes barely resting on his cheeks. Yoongi sighed, and took Jimins hand in his own, while Hoseok talked to Misung about Jimins condition.

"I'm glad you're okay now." Yoongi whispered to Jimin, even though his was 100% asleep.

"Yah, Yoongi-hyung, let's get some sleep." Hoseok said quietly, walking over to Yoongi's side. "He's doing good. He'll be able to go home soon." He commented, brushing Jimins bangs from his forehead.

"I know, let's sleep now. I already feel better knowing that's he's not afraid or panicked." Yoongi said, unzipping his jacket and lying it on a near by chair. "Who gets the bed?"

"You can have it. You had to drive us here." Yoongi offered, taking steady steps over to the sofa. "Plus you're bigger than me and won't fit on this little couch."

"What makes you think I can't fit on the couch?!" Hoseok said, slightly offended.

"Cause you're taller than me dumbass." Yoongi sassed, plopping himself down on the cushions, tucking a pillow under his head.

"Our little muchkin fits on the tiny little sofa." Hoseok cooed, kicking his shoes off.

"Oh shut up. I'm sleeping now." Yoongi grumbled.