Sick Jimin part 2

Vomit ⚠️

"Hmmm" jimin groaned, pulling the covers closer to his shivering body.

He shivered harshly as a chill ran up his spine. All though he was completely clothed and under a thick duvet, it was just simply not enough to stay warm. Along with this Jimins mind felt heavy and cloudy due to his rising fever. His thoughts felt slow, like a trutle walking through Nutella.

Jimin slowly opened his eyes to find himself completely alone in yoongis bed, in the dark. He sat up and rubbed at his eyes.

"Yoongi?" Jimin called out, searching for the warmth of his Hyung.

Jimin burped and winced at the sour taste. His breath picked up pace as he realized what was about to come. Quickly, he swung his leg over the side of the bed and began stumbling out of the room.

When he opened the door he was greeted with noise and light. What time was it? He froze and leant against the door frame, shutting his eyes. A wetter, more prominent belch erupted from his throat.

"H-Hyung!" Jimin cried out, hoping for at least one of his Hyungs to be near by.

Jimin bent over and covered his eyes with his shaking hands. Guuuuwaa! He retched, a stream of throw up coming out of his mouth, land sloppily on the floor. Tears ran down his cheeks as he gagged again.

"Jimin!" Jungkook called out, running out of his room to Jimins side. "It's okay, it's okay." He rushed, trying to stay calm.

"No-o! Hyung!" Jimin sobbed, wanting someone older than him, not the maknae.

As if on que Jin came bounding up the stairs, at the call of 'hyung'.

"What's wrong?!" He panicked, looking frantically at the two who were nearly in a pile in the floor.

Another wet burp sent vomit landing on to jungkook a socked feet. He cringed and nearly threw up himself. Jin saw this and took charge, putting an arm around Jimins waist, guiding him to he bathroom as jungkook quickly took his socks off.

"J-Jin Hyu-Hyung-" Jimin mumbled, hiccuping.

"Shhh, don't talk Jiminie. Here, sit down." Jin said, lowering jimin to the floor in front of the toilet.

Jin took some toilet paper and wiped the left over sick off Jimins lips. He sat next him and began slowly rubbing his back. Things weren't looking good. Jimin had a layer of sweat coating his body, and he could barely hold his own head up.

"C-Cold." Jimin whispered, wrapping his arms around himself.

Jin bit his lip and lightly touched the youngers forehead with his hand.

"Aish, you've got a fever." He stated, cupping Jimins cheek.

Jimin groaned, hanging his head over the toilet. He gagged harshly and threw up again.

"No more, no more, no more." Jimin cried, shaking his head miserably.

"I know honey, you're going-" Jin soothed, getting cut off by jimin.

"It won't stop!" He whimpered, coughing up more sick. "I hate this!"

"Shhh, it's going to pass. You're going to be just fine, darling." Jin whispered, wiping the hair out of Jimins face.

Jin pulled jimin back to sit down and wiped down his face with more toilet paper. Next he stood up and pulled a dried towel off the hanging rack, draping it over Jimins shoulders as he cried.

"Wh-what time is it?" Jimin asked, gripping onto his hyungs pant leg.

"It's about, 1 am. Yoongi isn't feeling good and I couldn't fall asleep, so we watched tv. Now, I'm going to go get a clean wash cloth. I'll be right back" He explained, stroking Jimins head before leaving.