What did we eat? 1

Thank you @Chimchimsugafree for the suggestion 💕💕💕

Jimin is a little in this...I couldn't resist!!! I usually like to imagine the little in the size of a child because it seems cuter and I really love kids, but feel free to imagine whatever.
_____________________________

Cheerful conversation, decent music in the background and 7 boys excited to enjoy a meal from the new fancy restaurant in town. Jin, of course, suggested the place when the boys had finished an interview. They all agreed and took off to the new restaurant. Unfortunately, they would have to wait 45 minuets until a table for 7 was ready.

"Oh come on!" Jimin exasperated, throwing his head back when he heard the news.

"Get over it. It's not that long." Jin scolded, equally annoyed, but refusing to show it.

"In fact, Jin-hyung, it's very long time, almost an hour. All I want is food." Jimin retorted.

"Well so do I!" Jin said with a frustrated tone.

Namjoon stepped in between the two, taking a stand to stop the fight.

"Guys, stop bickering. We're in a public place. We just have to wait a little while, thats all." He said, guiding the two to a bench where the others were on their phones.

Jimin huffed and glared at Jin. Jin turned the other way and pulled out his phone aswell.

The 45 minuets passed slowly for Jimin due to his hunger, but everyone else seemed unbothered.

A kind faced women dressed in gold and black uniform guided to group to a table secluded in the back in order to give them more privacy. She handed out the menus and asked what they'd like to drink. Everyone chose water, except Hoseok who got sprite. In a matter of seconds she returned, handed out the drinks, and left to give them time to decided on a meal.

"Look! They have tteokbokki!" Yoongi said with excitment, pointing at the meal listed.

"Seriously? You can get that anywhere." Taehyung said.

"Let me live." Yoongi responded, pulling his menu away.

"I want samgyeopsal!" Jungkook anouced.

"Oh, me too!" Tae said, nearly shouting.

1o minuets passed and the waitress was back and ready to write down their orders. Everyone ordered, Yoongi having trouble decided between his darling tteokbokki and some fancy japanese sushi. Eventually everything was set and all they had to do was wait...again.

Jimin, being the most impatient immediately began complaining again.

"I want my food noww!" He whined.

It was clear to the boys that jimin was beginning to slip. His whiny-ness and pout prominent on his features. That fact that he ordered chicken finger also gave them a good hint. So much for going to a fancy restaurant. He slumped forward and laid his head on the table, wanting his food.

"Hey, jimin sit up." Jin said, tapping the boys shoulder. "Our food will be here soon. Do you want to play games on my phone?" He suggested, trying to distract jimin before he had a tantrum. Jimin nodded and took the device, opening dr. Pandas mail service.

No more than 25 minuets later, the meal arrived hot and ready to eat. Everyone dug into their food, savoring the flavor. Jimin bounced happily in his seat when yoongi cut up his food for him. It wasn't unusual for jimin to be little in public, he was generally quiet anyways.