Taekook

Thanks for the suggestion @Yaseminsak3 and @ParkJimin1707 <3
_______________

Tae squinted his eyes open, slowly waking up from a deep sleep. His hair tangled around itself, sticking out in many directions. He pat the other side of the bed, expecting to hit another body, but instead felt nothing. Confused, he opened his eyes completely and sat up. He looked around the messy bedroom.

"Kookie?" He called out, looking for his boyfriend. "Where are you?"

Tae noticed light coming from underneath the bathroom door. He carefully pulled the coveres down and slid out of bed. He maneuvered around the pieces of clothes that littered the floor and knocked on the door.

"Jungkook, come back to bed. I'm tired and need to finish my dream." Taehyung mumbled, still half asleep.

He got no response.

"Jungkook?" He said a little louder, putting his hand on the handle. "Are you ok?"

"Mneh." The younger groaned.

Taehyung pushed open the door. He immediately saw Jungkook covered in sweat, sitting in front of the toilet. He rushed over to his side and rubbed his back.

"What's going on?" Tae asked, rubbing his sleepy eyes.

Jungkook turned his head towards taehyung with his eyes shut and mouth hanging open. He let a low grumble from his throat. Tae ran his hand through the youngers hair, scratching his scalp.

"Do you feel sick?" Taehyungs asked again, trying to get a proper response from the boy.

"Mhm." He mumbled back, laying down on taes lap, falling asleep.

"You're too sleepy to be in here. C'mon, let's get you back to bed and we can cuddle." Tae said, lifting Jungkook from the floor into his arms.

He carried him back to bed, despite the groans that's left the younger mouth. Then he tucked him back in the warm covers and laid down beside him, pulling jungkook into his arms. Tae could feel as jungkook dozed off completely, his muscles relaxing completely and breath evening out into quiet snores.

"Goodnight" Tae whispered, kissing his sweaty forehead.
________
Taehyung was woken up the next morning when a heavy arms smacked him in face.

"What th fu-" he looked and saw jungkook sleeping heavily.

Tae slowly shoved his arms off and reached his hand over to feel jungkook forehead. He retracted his hand when he felt heat radiating from the youngers skin. Sweat remained across his skin and his face was pale.

"Maybe he's sweating the fever out already." Tae quietly whispered to himself.

Jungkook grumbled and rolled over onto his stomach, squishing his face into his pillow. Tae smiled and laughed lightly. He grabbed his phone from the bedside table and took a picture of the boy. He sent into the group chat he had with all of his and jungkooks friends.

Tae :

Hoob: cute! Tumbleweed: dont let him sleep to late

Hoob: cute!

Tumbleweed: dont let him sleep to late

Jimjim: that's cool

Grandpa: you woke me up for this?

Tae giggled at the texts, looking through his phone for some memes to send in. As he was searching a groan came from jungkook. Tae sat up and watched the younger. Jungkooks stomach started gurgling as he wrapped his arms around his abdomen, opening his eyes.

"Taehyung?" He called out, his voice hoarse.

"I'm right here kook." Tae said, rubbing jungkooks shoulder softly.

Jungkook rolled over and wrapped himself around taes body, nuzzling his head into the olders neck. Tae rubbed his back and kissed his head.

"Don't feel good." Jungkook mumbled, squirming slightly.

"I know, I found you in the bathroom last night." Tae explained.

"Oh." Jungkook whispered, closing his eyes again as he started to doze off. "I don't remember going in there."

"Hey, kookie. Can you stay awake? I want to take your temperature." Taehyung said, slowly lifting jungkook into a sitting position.

Jungkook groaned in protest, swatting Tae away as he was hoisted up. He rubbed his sweaty hand across his face as the room began spinning and distorting. Jungkook groaned again, swinging his legs over the bed and rushing to the bathroom.

Tae turned around from the medicine cabinet when jungkook barged in. He watched, stunned for a moment, as jungkook launched himself over the toilet and started heaving. Taehyung dropped the box of q-tips and quickly plopped down besides jungkook.

Huuuuaaaa! Jungkook threw up a wave of yellow stomach bile. Tears brimmed his eyes as another heaven brought up more and more of his stomach contents. He let out a choked sob, gripping onto the toilet seat, crying out for Tae.

"Shhh, I'm right here. Let it out. That's the only way you'll feel better." Tae assured, patting jungkooks back.

Jungkook groaned in discomfort. He felt more vomit rising in his throat, but swallowed it down before it reached his gag reflex. He did this six times, increasing his discomfort. Tae noticed him holding back and started patting jungkooks back a little harder.

"You need to let it out kook." Tae said, creating a pattern of rubbing and patting on his back.

Jungkook shook his head rapidly, pursing his lips together.

"No I don't wan-guuuulllak" jungkook inevitably threw up before he could finish his sentence.

He sobbed into the toilet, strings of saliva hanging from his mouth. Tae grabbed some of the near by toilet paper and wiped away the spit and vomit on jungkooks mouth. Then he took a tissue and wiped his runny nose. Jungkook fell back into taes chest breathing heavily.

"Are you finished?" Tae asked, wrapping his arms around jungkooks body, embracing him lovingly.

Jungkook nodded and whimpered. He turned around slowly, sitting in Tae lap with his head on his shoulder, sniffling. Tae kisses his temple and started humming quietly to the younger. Jungkook felt his muscles relax as he began falling asleep in his boyfriends arms.

"You can sleep now." Tae whispered, leaving a second kiss on jungkooks temple.

Jungkook hummed in response, immediately going into a deep sleep as his body fought off the nasty virus that hurt his stomach. Tae held him closely, continuing his little song.
__________________________

Heyo I hopped you liked this little story :)

Leave your suggestions and don't forget to vote. Love you guys very much <3