Snow part 2

Vomit warning

________________________________

It was 7:30 am when Jimin woke up. A sour feeling of nausea settling in the pit of his stomach. Sweat soaked up in the under arms of his shirt, as well. He grumbled, scrunching up his face, being attacked by a sneeze. Jimin let out sneeze after sneeze until the tickle disappeard completely from his nose. Then a new problem arose.

Jimin launched himself forward, sitting up with his teddy in his arms. His stomach gurgled, it's contents rising. Panicked, Jimin started crying, fat tears rolling down his cheeks. He looked over to where Hoseok should have been sleeping, except for the fact that he wasn't there. His bed was vacant, sheets tossled, pillows piled. Jimin whimpered, feeling light headed and hazy.

"Appa." He whispered, rubbing his eyes. "Appa!" He called out, breaking off into sobs.

Jimins breath picked up in speed, followed by wet coughs. He swallowed heavily, feeling his half digested dinner climbing past his gag reflex. Vomit came streaming past his lips with a gag, landing on his blanket and teddy. Jimin wailed loudly, coughing and sputtering. Sweat mixed with tears ran down his face, adding to the mess in front of him.

Multiple pairs of feet came running down the hallway, yelling out Jimins name. Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok came sprinting into the room. Yoongi shoved through the taller boys, who had begun bickering, and over to Jimin. He hushed Jimin quietly, assessing what happened.

"I told you to make sure you were here if he needed you!" Namjoon said, raising his voice at Hoseok, his hand pointing at Jimin who hadn't calmed down one bit.

"I was just getting a drink! Sorry I don't have a vomit detector in my skull!" Hoseok yelled back.

"Appa!" Jimin continued to sob, cheeks blotchy and red.

"Shhh, I'm here honey." Yoongi said to Jimin. "Let's get you out of this mess."

Yoongi carefully picked Jimin up from his cacoon and held him to his chest. Jimin wrapped his legs tightly around Yoongi's waist and clung onto his neck, tucking his head into his sgoulder. Namjoon continued to fight with Hoseok, before Yoongi intervened.

"Guys just shut up! Jimins with me now, okay?!" He said, shutting both boys up.

Namjoon sighed, leaving when broken cries arose in the other room. Yoongi looked to Hoseok, rubbing Jimins back.

"Can you throw his sheets in the wash?" He asked. Hoseok nodded solemnly and got to work

"Let's get you cleaned up, baby." Yoongi said, noticing the saliva on Jimin chin.

He walked to the bathroom, setting Jimin on the closed toilet seat. The little looked up his Appa and whined, his stomach gurgling uncomfortably. Yoongi cooed and felt Jimins warm cheek, using a damp cloth to wipe off his mouth.