What did we eat? 2

Taehyung peeled his eyes open. The lights were shut off, crickets were chirping and the house was silent. He sat up and drowsily gazed around the living room. It was empty. Everyone had gone to sleep a long time ago. Tae pulled the blankets closer to his freezing body. A wave of nausea seemed to drown out his other senses. He groaned, clasping a hand over his mouth. Tears ran down his cheeks and he knew he was going to throw up. A sickly burning sensation rose in his throat, his stomach contracted so violently that he couldn't move.

Tae gagged loudly, coughing up his dinner. He sobbed, the room spinning and his stomach churning. Another cough/gag sent vomit onto his lap. He cried louder, not hearing the feet running down the hallway. Yoongi appeared, eyes wide and panicked. He ran over to Tae and assessed what was wrong.

"Shit. Hang on Tae." Yoongi said, rushing to the kitchen to get the trash can.

Tae gagged, dry heaving until undigested food mixed with bile landed on his lap. Yoongi came running back in and held the bin under taehyungs chin. Tae was panting, spitting out the disgusting sour residue the coated his mouth. He jolted, another stream of vomit shooting out of him, this time into the trash.

"Are you finished?" Yoongi asked softly, brushing taes hair out of his forehead.

Tae nodded, but whimpered when he saw his soiled clothes and blankets. Yoongi hushed him and put his arms under taes armpits to lift him up. Slowly, the pair made their way to the bathroom. Tae leant nearly his entire body on yoongis side, too weak and tired to move. Yoongi, quietly spoke to Taehyung, trying his best to keep him awake and moving.

"We're here." Yoongi said, twisteing the doorknob.

Yoongi looked up and froze. Jungkook was on the toilet, his eyes shut and his head against the sink. He was sweating just as much as Tae and had drool leaking from his mouth. Yoongi dragged Tae into the bathroom and sat him on the floor.

"Tae I'll be right back. I'm getting namjoon." Yoongi said, speaking rapidly.

In no time yoongi was back with a half asleep, yet shocked namjoon.

"What's going on?" He grumbled, fighting to stay awake.

"Tae threw up on the couch so I took him here to clean him up and when I opened the door jungkook was here and I don't know what's happening but-" yoongi got cut off by loud cries coming from jungkook.

"Why are you in here!" He shouted, barely awake, but still embarrassed.

Namjoon hurried over to the youngest to calm him down. When he placed his hand on jungkook face, the younger immediately cried into them, to mortified to face his hyungs. Namjoon was just as shocked by the events as yoongi while Tae, watched from the ground, still covered in vomit.

"Yoongi, clean up Taehyung in the kitchen. I'll take care of jungkook." Namjoon instructed, wiping the tears off jungkook a face.

"Don't make me move again." Tae pleaded, his stomach rumbling. Yoongi bit his lip, and kneeled in front of taehyung.

"Can I help you change?" Yoongi asked, trying to give the younger eye contact.

Tae nodded and whimpered. Yoongi helped take off taes vomit covered pants and wrapped him in a bathrobe. Namjoon helped clean up a sobbing jungkook, who was so hot he refused to put any clothing beside his underwear on. When the four starting trekking back to the living room they saw Jin, Hoseok and a sleeping jimin, standing in the hallway.

"What the hell is going on?!" Jin whisper shouted, raising his hands up.

Jungkook, shivered and started gagging, sprinting back into the bathroom, followed by Namjoon. Hoseok switched arms with jimin and went up to yoongi.