Yoongles

_______________________________

"Daddy." Yoongi whispered, standing next to said persons bed, yellow blanket in hand. He scanned over his favorite person's sleeping body, looking for signs of consciousness.

"Daddy!" He repeated, raising his whisper by half a decimal. No response.

Frustrated and feverish, hot tears welled in the littles eyes. With a whimper, Yoongi clumsily patted Jimins face with his hand.

"Wake up!" He whined, continuing to lightly smack Jimin like a piece of meat.

Jimin grumbled in his sleep, turning his head as his body began to wake up. He took a big in take of air, puffing his chest up and down and opened his eyes. Squinting he sat up groggily.

"Yoongi? Hey, what's wrong?" He asked, realizing that his baby was upset.

"Tummy and head hurt." He cried, sniffing three times.

Jimin swung his legs over his bed and picked Yoongi up into his arms. He quietly hushed and soothed him, as he walked through the dim hallway out to the living room. Yoongi's tears eased and he clung tightly to Jimin neck.

"How long have you felt sick, Love Bug?" Jimin asked, taking a seat on the sofa, making sure he didn't smack his shin on the coffee table.

"I dunno, blankie woke me up." Yoongi mumbled, showing Jimin his worn out comfort item.

"He did? How did that happen?" Jimin questioned, quickly waking up more.

"He jumped off my bed. Like Jinnies sugars." He explained, finishing with two coughs.

"Ah, I see. Let's get you some water, it might help that cough." Jimin said. "I'll be right back."

Jimin carefully scooted Yoongi over, so he was leaning against the arm of the couch and left to get the water. Yoongi curled up into a small ball, feeling woozy and uncomfortable. He lay still as a rock, and waiter for Jimin to return. Moments later he was back. In his hands he had a blue sippy cup filled with water and the household thermometer.

"Here you are, sweetie." Jimin cooed, handing Yoongi the cup and watching him take a small sip. The little whimpered and grimaced. The water did soothe the overall dryness of his throat, but at the same time, it made the bad feeling in his stomach feel more pronounced.

"Don' like it." He whined, shoving the cup back in Jimin's hand.

Jimin frowned to himself. He couldn't let Yoongi get dehydrated, especially if he was concocting a fever. He let out a light sigh and opened up the thermometer.

"You need to keep drinking, it will help you get better sooner." Jimin explained, carefully putting the device in Yoongi's ear. When it beeped, he read the results out loud. "101.2. Water is really important now, baby."