What did we eat? 4

Jimin cried loudly into Jin's arm as Hoseok drove him and Jungkook to the doctors. If they weren't there in the next ten minuets they would be late and that's why instead of pulling over Jin made little Jimin throw up into a plastic bag in the car. Hoseok was slightly mortified, but kept going. Jungkook watched, looking back from the passenger seat. He carefully pulled one of jimins emergency stuffies from the bag that was by his feet and handed it back.

Jimin lifted his arm to reach for the toy, but was to weak to lift it more that a few inches. He whimpered, letting more tears fall from his lashes. Jin sighed and took the stuffed polar bear from jungkooks hand and gave it to jimin. Jimin lifted the bear and chewed on its ear to calm himself down. Normally Jin would gently scold him and replace it with a pacifier, but he decided it would be best to let it go for now.

"We'll be there soon bubba, just a little while longer." Jin soothed, running his hand through jimin sweaty hair (which was in need of washing).

Seconds later Hoseok and taken a quick left turn into the hospital parking lot, sloshing around the stomach acid that remained in Jimins tummy. Jimin whimpered, closing his eyes tightly.

Jin nervously bit his lip, trying to think of a way to explain jimins behavior to the doctor. He, of course, could have forced Jimin out of his headspace, but that would cruel and depriving him of his own comfort. It would be like taking away someone's anxiety meds or best friend. He needs it.

The four climbed out of the car and started making their way into the building. Jungkook seemed to be doing much better than he was earlier, but was still complaining about the occasional stomach ache. His stride wasn't as fast, but it was much faster than Jimins. The little put his hand on every car they passed to keep his balance as the world spun around him. Jin stayed by his side and held his hand.

Once they reached the front door of the hospital Jimin gave up on walking and dropped to the ground, crying his eyes out. Jin quickly picked him up, trying to ignore the sobs escaping the youngers throat. He ordered Hoseok to go check them both in while he calmed Jimin down. Jin gently sat Jimin on a near by sofa (idk if other hospitals have this but the one in my town has a ton of couches and chair in the lobby near where you check in) and wiped his face with a soft tissue.

"Jiminie, oh baby. What's wrong?" Jin asked, using his babying voice.

"Don't f-feel good." Jimin hiccuped, gnawing on the poor polar bears ear again.
"Everyfins movin."

"Aw, you're feeling dizzy. Is anything else bothering you honey?" Jin asked, ignoring the stares people were giving them. Luckily, Jimins fever was to high for him to even acknowledge the other people around him.

Jimin nodded,"I wan to go sleepy."

"Ok, I'll carry you upstairs and you can rest while we wait for the doctor." Jin said, moving Jimins hair from his face.

Jimin nodded slowly and wrapped his arms around Jins neck, allowing himself to be carried. Hoseok returned with a pale jungkook. The four made their way to the elevator where Jin could baby talk to Jimin as much as he wanted. Jungkook leant against the elevator wall and started breathing deeply. Hoseok rubbed the youngers shoulder, trying to comfort him.

"I think I need the bathroom." Jungkook mumbled, swallowing thickly.

"That's ok, there will be one in the waiting room." Jin said, stepping out into the hallway when the metal doors slid apart.

Jungkook bolted down the hall when he saw the restroom sign, followed by a surprised hoseok. Jin stared for a minuet before returning his attention to his baby Jimin. Jimin tightened his hand around Jins shirt collar and started shaking.