Slip in the mud

Yoongi bounced in front of the big window, holding the windowsill with two hands. He giggled, watching to see which rain drop would win the race to the bottom. He made a bet on the biggest one that was rolling down the glass.

"C'mon you gotta win!" He gasped, watching as another raindrop formed against the glass.

Jimin smiled from couch and pulled out his phone to film the little. He hit record to capture the moment, trying to hold back his giggles. Yoongi continued to bounce, rattling the remote on the tv stand he was next to, completely oblivious.

"Go! Go! Go!" He cheered, smiling widely. "Yaay! You won raindrop!"

Jimin saved the video and sent into the group chat with the others. Everyone deserved to see the cute scene. Jimin put his phone down the couch cushion and clapped with Yoongi.

"Did your raindrop win?" Jimin asked, engaging in Yoongi's little world.

"Yes!" He grinned, holding his arms out to be picked up.

Jimin complied and lift Yoongi to rest on his hip. He swayed around the living room, humming to the radio. Yoongi laughed and bopped his head to the song. Jimin held Yoongi by just his arm pits and spun him around. This made Yoongi laugh even harder.

"Again! Again!" He shouted, standing on his tip toes when he was set down.

"Hm, I think we should go play in the rain instead." Jimin suggested, avoiding the request to keep his back in good condition.

Yoongi eyes widened in awe and he nodded, usually Jimin only let Yoongi outside if it was sunny or dry. Playing in the rain was off limits, but not today. Jimin lead Yoongi to the back door and helped him slide on his blue rain boots.

"Appa! I need help with zipper." Yoongi shouted, pulling on Jimins blue raincoat.

"What's the magic word?" Jimin reminded, kneeling in front of yoongi.

"Please!" He said, pointing to the undone zipper.

"Good boy." Jimin praised, doing up the zipper with a whoosh noise.

Yoongi continued jumping, waiting for Jimin to open the door to the driveway. When the knob has twisted and reveled the world Yoongi sprinted outside and down the steps. Jimin followed behind, walking calmly. Yoongi immediately jumped in the first puddle he saw, splashing water in little waves. Jimin smiles with adoration.

"Yoongi! Do you want me to open the garage for you?" Jimin called our from the steps.

"Yeah!" He cheered, kicking up water.

Jimin walked down the wet stairs and over to the garage, yoongi following happily. He lifted the door and revealed all of Yoongi's outside toys. The little skipped inside and started digging around for his dump truck, construction hat and blue shovel. He wheeled out his truck with both hands, running to the side yard that bordered the drive way.

Yoongi dug his shovel into the near by grass and scooped a pile of dirt from the earth. Then he proceeded to pile the dirt into his truck. He did this three times before racing his truck over to a big puddle. He lifted the back of the truck and laughed as he dumped the dirt into the puddle.

Jimin watched, sheltering himself from the rain by staying the garage. He smiled when Yoongi came bounding over to him, hands covered in mud.

"Appa can you get the chalk please?" Yoongi asked sweetly.

"With those manners, of course I will!" He said, walking over to the shelf that held the chalk and bubbles.

Jimin handed the box of chalk over to Yoongi and watched him prance away, yelling a thank you to Jimin. He watched with curiosity as Yoongi dunked a blue stick of chalk in a puddle next to his mud pool and rolled it around. He giggled and slapped his hand in the water.