Fixed up

Part 2 of 'Slip in the mud' I saw you guys disscusing a part 2 in the comments and decided to write it out. I hope you enjoy.

Try imagining Yoongi about the height of a four or five year old.
_____________________________

Yoongi stared out the rainy car window, tear tracks barely dried. He hugged his blue stuffed elephant Trunks close to his chest rubbed his rubber boots together. Jimin drove carefully through the rain, still dressed in his wet, mud covered clothes, too caught up in making sure Yoongi was going to be okay to take care of himself. Yoongi always came first in his mind, even in big space, but that wasn't too often. Yoongi was almost always in little space when they weren't working.

"Appa, my tooth hurts." The little complained, turning to look at Jimin as he pulled to a stop at a red light.

"I know it does sweetie. It'll be fixed real soon, I promise." Jimin said, taking Yoongi's hand momentarily.

Five minuets later Jimin turned the car into the parking lot of the dentist building. He hopped out of the car and helped Yoongi out of the passenger seat, adjusting the little's jacket. Yoongi grabbed Jimins hand and squeezed it tightly, becoming nervous in front of the evil dentist building. Jimin ruffled his hair reassuringly and made his way to the front door. He reached to pull the door open when he heard a small voice.

"A-Appa...no..." He mumbled, shaking his head. "Don't wanna..."

"Shhh, it's alright baby. Tell me what's going on in that head of yours." Jimin encouraged, wanting Yoongi to talk about his feelings instead of keeping them bottled up.

"I-I'm afraid it gonna hurt." Yoongi whispered, his voice breaking off in to small shaky breaths.

"It will be alright Yoongi, I'll be with you the whole time." Jimin said quietly, lifting Yoongi onto his hip and opening the door.

"Noo ~" Yoongi whined quietly, turning and staring at the door as it got further away from his reach. Jimin rubbed his back soothingly.

Jimin started talking to the reseptionist about the appointment that was schedeuled just fourty minuets ago. Tears bagan to well in Yoongi's eyes and he squirmed in Jimins arms, trying to free himself in order to run away.

"I'm sorry just a moment." Jimin said to the woman, walking Yoongi over to the other side of the room near a big window. "It's okay sweetheart."

Jimin kissed Yoongi's fallen tears away and held his baby tightly. He whispered comforting words in the littles ear, calming him down slowly. Yoongi gripped his hands onto Jimins shoulders and cried out, displaying the chip in his front tooth.

"Oh honey, I know it's scary, but your the bravest little boy I know. You'll be just fine." He said quietly, looking into Yoongi's kitten like eyes. Yoongi flopped his head onto Jimins shoulder and tucked his head into the olders neck. Jimin swayed side to side, humming Moana in his ear.

Jimin walked back over to the receptionist once Yoongi had calmed down and finished checking in. Then he sat down on a near by two person sofa, resting Yoongi on his lap. He pulled out the original peter rabbit and began reading it Yoongi while they waited. Yoongi became invested very quickly, pointing at the pictures and mumbling different questions and comments to Jimin, almost forgetting where he was. The two were both pulled from their reading session when 'Min Yoongi' was called from the door leading into a small hallway.

"C'mon Yoongi." Jimin said, standing Yoongi on the floor and taking his small hand in his own, approaching the dentist. Yoongi's lip trembled and he hid his face in the side of Jimins butt. Jimin greeted the dentist and put his hand on Yoongi's head.