Snow

txaeqhyung  thank you for the request. (sorry it's taken so long)

________________________________

The air outside was frigid with wind, round snowflakes dumping out of the grey clouds. The white flakes piled and piled throughout the winter night, leaving a heavy blanket on all the roads and land. Hoseok was the first up that morning at the early hour of 8 am. He sighed, rubbing his arms to warm himself up. Hoseok walked along the hallway to the thermostat, turing the dial up, warming up the flat. Then he wandered off to the kitchen with a yawn.

"Oh~" Hoseok squeaked, glancing out the window at all of the falling snow. He smiled and started making some coffee.

As he waited, a sleepy Jimin made his way out from his bedroom, dressed in Yoongi's black and red flannel pajamas. He also had his white comforter wrapped around his shoulders like a cozy cape. Jimin turned the corner into the living room, plopping himself down on the couch. Hobi walked in quietly.

"Jiminie, did you see the snow?" He asked.

Jimin hummed questionably, tilting his head.

"It was snowing all last night. Look." Hoseok said pointing behind the younger at the large window that displayed the blizzard going on outside.

Jimin turned around, eyebrows furrowed. He gasped when he noticed the white fluff dusting the other buildings around them. He smiled and put his hand on the cold widow.

"Can me, Jungkookie and Taehyung go outside and play?" Jimin asked, eyes glowing with innocence. Hoseok could see the boy beginning to slip.

"Yes, of course! Do want to watch some tv while wait for the others to wake up?" Hobi asked, sitting next to Jimin.

"Yeah! B-But I don't know what.." Jimin said with a pout.

"Luckily, we can browse all of the different shows until you know what you want." Hoseok said cheerfully, taking a sip of his coffee.

The pair browsed through all the shows like Hoseok said, Jimin leant into the olders side pointing at the tv when he saw 'Wonder Pets' pop up on the screen.

"That one!" He exclaimed with a giggle.

Now Hoseok knew that he was in littlespace and with Jimin being the oldest out of the maknae line, the other two were bound to follow. Jimin watched contently, enjoying the show as it played out, sticking to Hoseoks side like glue. Soon, Namjoon and Jin made there way out from their rooms and joined the party.

"Joonie did you see snow?" Jimin asked, forgetting to use 'the'.

"Yes! Isn't it pretty?" He asked, sitting on the other side of Jimin and staring out the window with the little, watching the clumps of snow fall onto the ground below.