Kookie needs a rest

YaseminSak3 thank you for the request! Sorry it took so long ❤️

YaseminSak3  thank you for the request! Sorry it took so long ❤️

_______________________________

"Tired, tired, tired, tired, tired," Jungkook muttered, sweat rolling down his face, as if it had just rained. His body ached painfully, every muscle screaming and shrieking for him to stop. But. He couldn't stop. He wouldn't stop.

"Let's go through it one more time!" Jimin said loudly, wiping his forehead before staring the music up again.

The group moved back to their starting positions, nodding to the music. Jungkook panted heavily, his mouth dry as a desert. He stumbled to the middle of the room, as he had the starting position. He squeezed his eyes shut, wincing at the agonizing pain in his head and body. He shouldn't have stayed up. Every night for the past four days he just got dragged into his phone or laptop, watching videos, shows, checking social media, playing games, and picking up stuff from his floor. It was becoming a bad habit.

Jungkook wasn't in the right space of mind the past week. He was incredibly stressed, but it wasn't over his work, he just felt like he was making mistake after mistake. He mistook others comments, as if they were disappointed, sending him into an endless cycle of overthinking. In his heart, he knew he should tell someone, but his anxious brain had built a wall. That wall seemed to be built out of steel, he tried to punch through it, but it was impossible. That's really the reason he was so sleepless, everything else was just an excuse or distraction.

Jungkook stared up from the floor to ceiling mirror in front of him. He looked horrible. His skin was pale, eyes circled like a panda, and he could practically see himself shaking. How the others hadn't noticed, he didn't know. But he did know that if he went any longer he could end up in really bad shape. Worse than what he is now.

"G-Guys." Jungkook said, his voice trembling. Everyone's eyes turned to him, Yoongi switching off the music.

He felt his body grow heavier, his eyes falling shut before snapping back open. Jungkook let out struggled breaths, his mind getting foggier than it was earlier that day. He fought the sleep off, small whimper-like noises coming from his throat. The maknae kneeled to the ground, drenched with sweat while he held his head in his hands. He was millimeters away from passing out.

Taehyung came forward when he saw Jungkook sluggishly lower himself to the ground. He put a hand on the back of Jungkooks neck and tried to talk to him, only getting "need break" as a response. He could practically feel his friend growing desperate to collapse into sleep.

"Shhh, Jungkook. We're taking a break now, you're okay." Taehyung said calmingly, playing softly with Jungkooks hair.

An arrow of guilt hit Jungkooks chest. He made everyone stop. He made everyone stop what they needed to get done. It was all his fault. They were going to be mad at him. Jungkook pursed his lips tightly, his teeth digging into the insides of his lips. He sat down completely on the wooden floor, loosing his strength by the second.