Sore throat 1

The boys waved to their screaming fans as they exited the stage, drenched with sweat, but still smiling. Seeing such a crowd of supportive armies always brought joy to the boys hearts. It had been awhile since their last performance in Gunsan and everyone was clearly ecstatic to see them come back before the end of tour.

Stage managers complimented their performance as well and lead them back to the dressing room to get changed and head back to the hotel. They all chugged water as they made their way along the halls, wiping their foreheads with their shirts and sleeves, having small conversation. Once they made it back the crew handed them their bags that held their regular clothes and belongings.

"Thank you." Jin said, taking his bag from namjoon.

Once changed, everyone besides jungkook were ready to get going and have some dinner. Jimin decided the best way to wake the maknae was to pounce on top of the boy and make incoherent noises. This tactic ended up working, pulling jungkook from his slumber.

"Hm." He grumbled, shoving jimin off with more force than expected. "Sorry."

Jimin pulled himself from the ground laughing.

"Come on kook, we're leaving now." Namjoon said, throwing jungkook a bag on his stomach.

"No. Leave me here. I want to sleep." He mumbled, turning over away from the group.

"Jungkook plEase ju-" Jin's eyes widened with his sudden painful voice crack.

Everyone broke out into giggles, jimin hanging off of his hyungs shoulder.

"Hey! I don't laugh when your voice breaks!" He defended, pointing at jungkook as he laughed and pulled himself off the sofa.

Jin shook his head and drank his water. He grimaced as it burned his throat. He drank more, hoping it was just dry, but that wasn't the case as it seemed to feel worse. It was just from singing a lot, right?

"Can we go now?" A tired Taehyung groaned, slamming his back against the wall.

"Yeah, lets go." Jin said, clearing his throat.
____________
Once the boys were piled in the van they began their journey to the hotel. Luckily it was only about 15 minuets away from the venue. Namjoon and Hoseok we're discussing different places to eat near the hotel, while Taehyung and jungkook were sleeping on each other's shoulders and yoongi listened to music. Jimin wrapped himself around Jin's arm quietly talking to his oldest Hyung.

"Do you know what an uwu is? It's all over twitter and stuff. I don't get it." Jimin questioned, showing a screen shot of comments from a video.

"I don't know. It sounds like an ambulance. UUUWUUUOO!" Jin said, impersonating the noisy vehicle.

Jimin laughed, ooing back at Jin. Hoseok glances over at the two and joined in on the ooing. Of course, doing 10 times louder. Eventually the three woke up a grumpy Taehyung, who threw his empty water bottle at Hobi's head.

"They started it grumpy pants!" He defended, throwing back at Tae who was whining.

"Guys shut up." An annoyed, but calm yoongi interjected, silencing the group.

Who knew a simple uwu would cause such a commotion. Jin scrunched his nose as coughs erupted from his throat. An awful gluky flemy noise rattling around in the chest. With one last cough and many concerned stares, Jin felt a boogery substance launch into his mouth. Immediately, he spat it out into the napkin namjoon had handed him.

"Blah!" He blahed. (I don't fucking know)

Everyone, besides the driver and jungkook stared at Jin as rubbed his throat.

"What the hell happened there?" Jimin asked, just as stunned as the others.

"I don't know? I just-" Jin could barely continue talking when his voice became rough and strained. "Too much singing." He finished.

"Sexy voice Jin, but no one coughs up flem after singing to much. Are you getting sick?" Hoseok joked as jimin scooted away from the older, afraid to catch his germs.

"I'm fine. I-em-it jus hurts." Jin said, wincing.

Namjoon passed Jin a new water with hopes of helping, but the older rejected the offer while shaking his head. Another round of wet coughs wracked Jin's body, shaking his shoulders. He sat back, groaning. A small hand was placed on his forehead, which retracted back after a few seconds. Jin looked over and saw jimin with a concerned stare.

"Hyung you're a little warm." He mumbled, looking over to namjoon.

"We're nearly to the hotel. You can make some tea when we settle in and see if that helps." Joon instructed, using his leader voice.

Jin nodded, shutting his eyes. This wasn't going to be s fun trip home.
——
Heyo! Sorry this took a while :/ I just started a new school and have been getting used to being on a schedule again.

I will try and post a long chapter least once a week, but if I know I won't be able to, I'll throw in a one shot. Thanks for reading 💕