Cars are not for Jimin (Jikook)

Includes little space :) hope you don't mind.

Request from @-mimii ! Thank you 💕

_____________________________
It was an average day, the boys were gathered around the tv, watching whatever they pleased, waiting for 1 o'clock to roll around. At one, they would be going on a couple hour car ride to get to the destination of the next bts run episode they had to film. Today's tv choice was a house renovation show that Namjoon had interest in. The boys watched intently, completely immersed by the screen, except for Jimin. Jimin was sprawled out the floor on his favorite blue blanket, surrounded by his toy cars and legos. In his hands he fidgeted with his favorite red car, spinning the wheels with the tips of his fingers.

The boy hadn't exactly woken up in his headspace, but was gradually eased into it during the early morning hours. The rest of the group knew that the rest of the day would be very busy and stressful for Jimin, especially after a long car ride, which could be used for extra sleep, but vans aren't incredibly comfortable for resting in.

"Booooorringgg!" Jimin whined, staring up at the tv as a couple discussed different styles for a home.

"Oh Jiminie, would you like to help me pack some snacks instead?" Yoongi asked, as he wasn't particularly entertained either.

"Yeah!" Jimin cheered, getting up from the floor and grabbing Yoongi's hand as they walked into the kitchen.

Yoongi helped Jimin onto his stepping stool and helped him wash up his hands. Taehyung thought it would be a grand idea to let Jimin play in the mud puddles from last nights rain. Yes, he had tons of fun, but his hands were still dusted with dirt and mud was stuck under his nails. Eventually his hands were clean and he was helping Yoongi pour snacks into baggies. It would be easier and quicker to just buy small packs of the foods, but doing this let Jimin explore different tasks in little space.

"And an extra for me!" Jimin said cutely, adding an extra gummy bear to the small square container in his hand.

"No extra for me?!" Yoongi said, pretending to be genuinely hurt. Jimin giggled and fetched two extra gummy bears and shoved them into Yoongi mouth.

"There!" He said with accomplishment.

"Thank you." Yoongi said, smiling and ruffling Jimins hair. "Now, can you put these into the cooler for me?" The older asked, giving Jimin the multiple bags of grapes and chips.

"Yup!" Jimin jumped from his stool and shoved the food into the red cooler, trying his best to sing hakuna matata in English.

"Now, Jiminie, I think that Jungkookie could use some help putting his laundry away. Would you like to go help him?" Yoongi asked, hoping that Jimin was feeling extra helpful.

"Nooo~ that's boring!" Jimin said innocently, jumping around.

"Ahh, you're so cute!" Yoongi cooed, picking Jimin off the ground and throwing him over his should.

Jimin laughed wildly as Yoongi spun around.

"Helicopter!" Jimin shouted, holding on to Yoongi's shoulder.

After a couple spins Yoongi placed Jimin back on the floor watching him stare around with googily eyes as the room spun around him.

"Dizzy~" He giggled, holding onto the counter top for support. Yoongi chuckled aswell, kneeling down in front of Jimin.

Jimin smiled cutely and wrapped his arms around Yoongi, holding him tightly. He felt the older hold him back, kissing the top of his head. Jimin rocked side to side, soothing himself. Even though he wasn't afraid of upset, it was still nice to feel all cozy inside.