What did we eat? 3

It had been two days since the boys had their meal at the newest, fanciest restaurant and had gotten sick. The three, Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin, were still battling the unfortunate food poisoning and their condition wasn't improving. Jimin refused to drink or eat after he threw up for the third time and Tae could hardly speak without wanting to throw up. Poor jungkook was barely able to leave the bathroom, getting the intestinal part of the sickness. The hyungs did not leave the boys unintended for any amount of time. When jungkook was shitting his brains out, hoseok stood outside the door and made sure he was ok. Jin stayed by jimins side who was constantly slipping in out of his headspace and always wanting hugs. Namjoon watched over taehyung, encouraging him to drink water and comforting/cleaning him when he threw up.

It would be easy to mistake the main living area for a unorganized hospital. Three bowls lined with plastic bags were set by each sofa and chair, tissues littered the floor, different wet or dry wash cloths laid abandoned by jimin and taehyung who unconsciously put them there, jimins stuffed animals were clustered on the floor in front of the chair he occupied, nearly complete chaos.

Namjoon sat next to an unconscious taehyung, making a phone call to the doctors office. He knew they needed to be seen by a doctor or else they would all miss too much work. The only person who was able to show up at studio was Yoongi. He left the night before to talk to their managers and explain the unfortunate situation. Jimin begged to go with him, but that was immediately dismissed when the younger threw up in the kitchen sink.

He rang up the doctors and started explaining everything about each member.

"Yes, so, Taehyung showed signs first on Thursday night right after we came home. He had diarrhea and threw up. Then we found jungkook practically asleep on the toilet in the middle of the night. He was distressed and pretty overheated, and he's been in the bathroom a lot. It's been really hard to keep them hydrated and fed, as their bodies immediately get rid of it." Namjoon said into the phone, trying keep some of their remaining dignity.

"Has jungkook thrown up at all?" The doctor asked.

"Um, yes, but only once." Namjoon responded, rubbing his hand up and down taes back.

"Ok, and what about park jimin? You mentioned him earlier, correct?" The doctor asked.

"Oh, right. He's got it pretty bad. For him it started with his bowels, like the other two, but that was only Thursday night. He's thrown up nearly everything we try and feed him." Namjoon said, glancing at the boy who was getting his face wiped by Jin.

"Hm, I think it would be best if you bring all three boys to an appointment later today at 3, so we can make sure they are not showing signs of dehydration or any type of internal infection." The doc suggested.

"Alright. Would all three of them be checked at once or.." namjoon trailed off, waiting for the doctor to finish his thought.

"Well, Jimin and Jungkook both have the same pcp, which is me, so they can be checked in the same office, but taehyung has dr. Choi, so he would be in her office at 12 pm." He explained.

"Ah, thank you so much. I'll see you at 3, goodbye." Namjoon said, hanging up his cell.

He stood from the couch and made his way over to Jin, who was now combing through jimins tangled hair. Jin looked up for a split second to acknowledge the other before returning to his work.

"We've got two appointments set. One for Jungkook and Jimin, the other for Tae." Namjoon explained, picking up a discarded barrette and clipping it into jimins hair.

"Ok, um, what time?" Jin asked.

"Tae's is at 12, so in an hour one of us should bring him over and then the other one is at three." He said.