Just Push Throuh It (2)

Namjoon shoved past Yoongi and Taehyung, rushing into the bathroom. The car ride had really messed with his stomach, making it toss around at every tossle and turn. He stumbled down the hall like a drunk person and slammed open the bathroom door, locking it behind him. Namjoon collapsed next to the toilet, holding his head in his hands as the room spun like a tea cup ride on acid.

He gritted his teeth, forcing a breath out of his tightened lungs. This was very bad. The leader was in no state to lead. Namjoon stayed still as air rose up in his throat, coming out in small burps that were followed by the taste of rotten rice cakes and Cheerios. He took off his hat and stressfully ran a hand through his hair, sputtering out another belch that made him want to gag.

(I had indigestion once and I kept burping up that exact taste. It was awful)

"Just keep it together until practice is over." He told himself, squeezing his eyes shut as his stomach cramped up. "Just get up."

Namjoon put his hand on the toilet cover and attempted to hoist himself up, his legs gave out from under him, sending him back to the ground. He cursed aloud, rubbing his heated face. Namjoon coughed into his elbow and groaned as he felt bile rising from his stomach. He hunched over the now opened toilet and started retching. His stomach contracted and his throat gagged harshly, but nothing was coming out. It took five strong, never ending heaves for Namjoon to throw up into the bowl. He stared with red and teary eyes at the barely digested cereal. It was a gross mess.

Namjoon pulled a few squares of toilet paper from the roll and wiped the drool off of his lips and chin. Then he carefully leant back against the cool tiled wall, closing his eyes. His body felt like soup, a warm sleep ready to welcome him at any moment, but Namjoon knew he could not let it over take him. He needed to get off his ass and get to the studio. Namjoon gathered all the strength he could muster and made another attempt to stand. He managed to get up this time, steadying himself on the sink, staring down at the drain. Another wave of dizziness distorted Namjoons vision, making him hold onto the sink tightly, turning his knuckles white.

When the drugged up tea cup ride experience passed, Namjoon unlocked the door and started slowly walking to the dance studio where the rest of his group was. He sighed, hearing Idol blasting throughout the building. They already started. How long had he been in the bathroom? Namjoon stumbled up to the door and opened it to see everyone, including the choreographer going over the first moves step by step. The big mirror did not allow the rapper to sneak in behind their backs. Jimin noticed first, yelling out a 'hyung!'

"Namjoon! What took you so long it's been like twenty minutes?" Hoseok asked, concerned and frustrated at the same time.

"Were you taking a shit? You were practically sprinting into the bathroom. " Taehyung laughed, coming over to greet him.

"No! I just got distracted by a phone call that's all." Namjoon lied, scratching the back of his neck.

Hoseok sighed, suspicious, but not willing to pry. "Go stretch, we don't want any torn muscles." He instructed, going into teacher mode.

Namjoon nodded and went over to the side of the room to stretch. As he did so, the stomach pain returned, this time bringing along a nice and powerful head ache. Namjoon wiped at his nose and joined the rest of the boys, pushing through the pain he felt. Jimin gave him a pat on the back and ran him up to speed on what he missed, which luckily wasn't as much as he thought. Namjoon watched as Hobi and the choreographer demonstrated what came next. Everyone copied, not in the same speed, but just to get a feel of what they were going to be doing in the first circle.

For the next thirty minuets they ran over the same choreo that came just before Namjoons first verse. Jimin perfected it almost immediately, but continued re-running the same moves, Jungkook was trying to figure out a way so he wouldn't run into Jimin and Yoongi was just trying to stay awake. When they got a decent grasp on the first few measures, they strayed from the beginning, skipping over the middle choreo into the dance break.