Author's Note

Hey! Yeah, a new story! (I still have a lot of stories to update hehe)

Note : Please read the two updated author's notes since this story is still under a lot of heavy editing.

But... this time this is not an AOT fanfiction or any other fanfiction.

This will be a thriller story! I love reading psychological-thriller stories and also watching psychological-thriller films!

And I warn you. This contains mature content such as rape, incest, sexual harassment, etc. So please proceed with caution.

If you want to know more about this story... just continue reading(again, please proceed with caution.)

Here is some info:

Characters:

*Aurora Hills

 -The main character 

-Age: 16

*Steven Anderson

-The second main character(aka The Stepbrother)

-Age: 19

*Toby Hills

-Biological younger brother of Aurora

-Age: 6

*Elizabeth Hills

-Biological mother of Aurora and Toby

-Age: 40

*John Anderson

-Biological father of Steven

-Age: 41

*Edward Brown

- Guy best friend of Aurora

-Age: 16

*Heather Morgan

-Best friend of Aurora

-Age: 16               

That's all the main characters. There will be some minor characters coming soon in the story.

The prologue chapter will be coming soon!

This is...                                                         

"The Stepbrother"

(If you recognized this character on the cover, Oh Sangwoo from Killing Stalking, this is NOT a Killing Stalking fanfiction

(If you recognized this character on the cover, Oh Sangwoo from Killing Stalking, this is NOT a Killing Stalking fanfiction. I just chose this picture as the story cover.)

Edit (09/20/21): This is a very old cover for the story.

Again, the prologue chapter coming soon!

That's all!

-emopastelgirl^_^

Date: September 20, 2021

Edit: This story will be under heavy editing so please expect some changes. If this is your first time reading this story, there will be small and big changes to the story just to improve and make this story slightly better. If you have read this story and you're just rereading it, hope you don't mind the changes. My writing was very crappy when I started this story last 2018. Whatever changes you found in this story, I hope it makes the story better and hope you'll move on from the old details in the story. Anyways, I hope you will still enjoy this story and happy reading!