Chapter 1

First chapter of my new book! Please vote so I know you guys are enjoying it! ❤️
Enjoy!

Betty POV:

Elizabeth Cooper, more commonly none as Betty Cooper.

I'm one of the head Serpents daughters. What's a Serpent you may ask? It's a gang, a family. We stick together know matter what. All for one, one for all.

My father, Hal Cooper is one of the men in charge of the Serpents. The other is Fp Jones. I am an only child. Fp has two children Sweet Pea Jones and Jellybean Jones.

Sweet Pea and I are basically mini versions of our fathers, we aspire to be them because one day we will take over their roles. Our lives are spend training for us to take over our fathers roles.

Fp and Hal have been best friends since they were young, so naturally Sweet Pea and I are as well. Calling me and Sweet Pea friends is a little inaccurate, we're dating.

Both Sweet Pea and I respect each other's fathers and we're all pretty close. I'm also close with his little sister Jellybean.

Having such powerful roles in the Serpents is a big responsibility me and Sweet Pea have. We also have to up hold our appearances.

We can't get to close to people we can't trust with our lives. We should show that we're in control at all times. We have to always suggest that we're powerful. Sweet Pea and I have created a lot of other rules along the way. Me and him are in this together.

Now that you know a little about me, why don't we get this story started.

It's a beautiful Thursday morning. The sky is a light blue and the sun is radiating a nice warm heat. I pull the blankets off of me and walk to my shower. I take a nice warm shower and shampoo my hair so it would be nice and soft for this day that was going to go terribly.

Riverdale High was recently burned down. How you may ask. One of their science labs caught on fire and burned down the school. How dumb can those Northsiders get?

They've been relocated to our school, our trashy school. The Principal is dumb and always up my ass. Oh well, guess I have to show these Northsider's who's boss.

In our dump of a school their are two people who rule the school, Sweet Pea and I. The Ghoulies try to act as if they rule everyone but me and Sweet Pea put them in their place. A couple punches usually does the trick.

I walk to my closet and pull out a black crop top and a pair of blue shorts. I walk to my bathroom and put my hair into two french braids. I pick up my sunglasses and put them on the hem of my shirt. I get my phone and walk downstairs.

My dad was sitting at the table already

My dad was sitting at the table already. He had his coffee and was reading the Newspaper. He had already made breakfast for me and it was on the table. I take a seat opposite him and he puts his paper down and looks at me with a smile.