Chapter 14

Please vote! Xx

Betty POV:

( Betty and Fox on the phone )

Betty: I'm sorry to call you now but I didn't know who else to call. I say with a broken down voice.
Fox: hey it's okay, what's happened? He asked.
Betty: it's about D-Daniel. I say as tears begin to fall down my face again.
Fox: what about him? He asked.
Betty: someone shot him. I say into the phone.
Fox: oh my god, when? He asked.
Betty: earlier today.
Fox: Betts I'm so sorry. He says softly.
Fox: you need to be strong okay.

I felt like laughing when he said that. I can't. I feel like all I'm doing is going down.

Betty: I can't Fox.
Fox: Betty stop. I know you well enough to know you can get through this, it'll take time, sure, but you of all people can overcome this.
Betty: thank you Fox. I say softly into the phone.
Fox: of course Betty, and don't cry. Everything will calm down soon. He says softly into the phone
Fox: Betty I know it's late in Riverdale, get some sleep hun.
Betty: okay, bye Fox.
Fox: bye Betty.

( end of call )

Fox is one of my other best friends. When I was about 5 years old and I finally understood about how and why my mother passed away Fox really helped me through it. The main reason being that his mother also passed away from cancer when he was younger. He knew how to calm me down and taught me how to come to except what has happened.

He's a year older then me and is currently in Europe on some trip with his father.

Sweet Pea and him use to be best friends, but when Fox started to get extremely flirty with me they had a falling out. Fox still means a lot to me though and I would never let anything with Fox and I happen. Well maybe, who knows. Sweet Pea and I aren't together anymore, I think.

I feel like I should give him the chance to explain but everything is still so raw to me. I've never dealt with heartbreak like this and it has especially never happened by the guy I love.

I might try calling him tomorrow, or next week.... and see what he wanted to tell me.

I really hope he didn't cheat and this was just some big misunderstanding because Sweet Pea has became my life. My rock. Not having him here with me during one of the toughest parts of my life is killing me.

Usually when I'm upset he'd wrap me up in his arms, whisper sweet little things into my ear and kiss me until I half fallen asleep in the arms of my love.

I miss his voice. I miss his smile. I miss his heart. I miss his jokes. I miss his cockiness. I miss the love of my life.

I slowly fell asleep thinking about him, what has happened to us?

Joey POV:

I had been sitting at home in the lounge, chilling and watching some tv. The show was boring and I wasn't really paying attention. I heard the sound of my phone ringing in my pocket. I dig my hand into my pocket and pull it out. I read the caller Id and it was Hal, why would he call me? Is Betty okay?

The words that rang through the phone made an indescribable amount of pain rush through my body. My hands were shaking as my eyes began to sting.

My baby can't be dead. Daniel is not dead. I tried to convince myself. Why him?

I slowly stood up and made my way to my room, avoiding my parents. I need to be alone right now.

I sit on my bed and cry hysterically into my pillow. Salty tears spilled from my eyes, the pain was never going to go away.