Chapter 46

I hope you're ready ;)

Betty POV:

For the past week my body has just been so weak. Mark said this was normal but I hated not being able to do anything. All I was able to do was sleep. During this whole time Sweet Pea never left my side. He'd always stay with me and if I ever needed anything he would get it for me.

I will never be able to express how much Sweet Pea has done for me and continues to. I love my teddy bear.

We were laying on my bed. His hand was playing with my hair while his other was wrapped around my waist, just above my nearly healed wound. My head was resting on his chest and my other hand was tracing patterns on his abs.

Betty: thank you for being so amazing. I say while tilting my head up to face him.
Sweet Pea: you don't need to thank me. He says softly while leaning his head down so he was facing me.
Betty: I do. Because you've always been there for me. I love you. I say with love in my eyes.

He picked me up carefully and sat me in his lap so I was facing him. He raised both his hands to my cheeks and held my face in his hands. He looks into my eyes. My eyes were fixed on the chocolate eyes staring deeply into me.

Sweet Pea: baby I will be there for you every single day of our lives. You're my everything and I don't know what I would do if I never had you in my life. He says while caressing the sides of my face.
Betty: you'll always have me. I say to him.
Sweet Pea: I love you Princess, so much. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. He says with a beautiful smile.
Betty: neither can I baby. I want everything with you. And you have to promise me we can have another dog. I say with puppy eyes. He lets out a laugh and places a kiss on my forehead.
Sweet Pea: whatever you want. He says.
Betty: can we paint our room pink? I asked with a smirk. He grins.
Sweet Pea: okay, nearly everything you want. I let out a giggle.

Sweet Pea: you're so beautiful. He says making me blush.
Sweet Pea: I can't wait for the future. We'll have the most perfect house, the most amazing kids. A beautiful family, everything we've always wanted. He says to me. A wide smile forms on my face.
Betty: everything I've always wanted with you. I say while wrapping my arms around his back and giving him a tight hug.

Betty: you're everything I want. I whispered into his ear.
Sweet Pea: you're everything I want too baby.

He lifts my chin up softly so I was looking back into his eyes.

Sweet Pea: never forget that, okay bub? I nod my head.

I woke up the next morning. I was in the same position I had fallen sleep in. When I opened my eyes I noticed that Sweet Pea was already awake and had been looking at me with a smile.

Betty: how long have you been awake handsome? I asked while sitting myself in his lap and resting my head on chest, but I was still able to look up at his face.
Sweet Pea: about an hour. He says softly.
Betty: how come you didn't wake me up? I asked him with a pout. He gave me a small smile.
Sweet Pea: you looked to beautiful to wake up. I was thinking anyway. He says.

When he said that I could see a sense of pain in his eyes.

Betty: what about? I asked him softly.
Sweet Pea: about everything that happened to you and how much I hate Sharron. He says angrily. I embrace him in a tight hug.

Sweet Pea: I hate her Betty, I want nothing to do with her. All I want is for her to die. He says. I move my head so it was directly in front of his. Both our eyes were attached to each other's.

Betty: Sweet Pe- he cuts me off.
Sweet Pea: Betty, I'm sorry but I'm not having anyone in our life's that have tried to kill you. He says seriously.
Betty: I know you're worried Pea but this is still your mum. I know right now you hate her, and trust me, I'm not her biggest fan either, but you need to remember that Sharron is your mum. Just think carefully before you do anything. I say softly to him. He nods his head and places a peck on my forehead.
Sweet Pea: ever since she shot you, all I've wanted to do was kill her. She's not allowed to ever touch the person I love the most. He says while getting riled up.
Betty: baby, it's okay, I'm okay. I say softly to him while placing a few pecks on his lips.
Sweet Pea: I need you to be safe. I want her dead. Please support me on this. He says while looking into my eyes desperately.
Betty: of course I support you Pea, I always will, no matter what. I say to him.
Sweet Pea: thank you, I want it done today. He says. I nod my head.