Chapter 12

A very long chapter for you all! I hope you enjoy. Please give it a vote.

Betty POV:

The sound of birds chirping woke me up from my slumber. I open my eyes and look in front of me. There was a peaceful and handsome looking man in my vision. I'm so lucky to have him.

As I admire his perfect features his eyes slowly began to blink open. He noticed that I was already awake and placed a kiss on my lips. He pulled me closer to him and kept his arms wrapped around me.

Sweet Pea: how long have you been awake? He asked in a husky voice.
Betty: only a few minutes. I say softly to him. He smiles.
Sweet Pea: you look gorgeous. He says while staring into my eyes.
Betty: you're really sweet, you know that right? You're a cute Serpent and everyone things your tough. I say with a giggle.
Sweet Pea: I'm only soft for you baby. He says while pulling me onto his chest.

What was that sound? Oh yeah, the sound of my heart exploding with happiness.

Sweet Pea: I love you. He whispered into my ear.
Betty: I love you so much. I can't even describe it. I'm so lucky that I get to have you in my life. I say while hugging him a little tighter. He placed soft kisses on my neck.

We stayed in bed for a least another half hour, admiring each other's company, until we decided to get up and head out to Pop's to grab some breakfast.

We get out of bed and changed into a fresh pair of clothes.

Sweet Pea: you look adorable. He says while walking into the bathroom and wrapping his arms around my waist. I was in the middle of brushing my hair.

I tilt my head up and smile at him. His eyes stared deeply into mine. He leans closer to my lips until they touch and sparks fly, just like every kiss we have.

As our lips were still connected I slowly moved my body so I was facing him. I wrap my legs around his torso as his arms remain wrapped around him. My left hand slowly rises to the side of his soft check, caressing it lightly and rubbing soft circles on his jawline. I place my tongue into his mouth. He let me take dominance of the kiss. My tongue moved in and out of his mouth, but the tip never leaving.

I pull away from the kiss and rest my forehead on his, trying to catch my breath.

Betty: if we don't go I don't think we'll ever leave. I say with a smirk. He laughs and picks me up.
Sweet Pea: that doesn't sound to bad actually. He says with a grin.
Betty: true, apart from I'm hungry and there are three other people downstairs who I don't want to have an awkward conversation with. I say to him. He laughs.
Sweet Pea: cockblock. He mumbled under his breath. I giggle.
Sweet Pea: come on my Princess, let's go. He says softly while putting me down.

I smile up to him and I slip my jacket on. We walk downstairs while saying a quick good morning to everyone.

We both get on our bikes and head down to Pop's.

The weather was a nice warm temperature and their was a light breeze. The trees were swaying lightly as we passed them.

We arrive at the old diner and get off our bikes. He wrapped his right arm around me. We walk up the stairs and he pushed the door open for me, letting me in first. "Thank you" I say and place a kiss on his lips. He smiles.

We choose a booth at the back and sit opposite each other. We chat for a while until Pop comes over and takes our order. I ordered a fruit salad while Sweet Pea got pancakes.

Sweet Pea: fruit salad, seriously? He asked with a chuckle.
Betty: yes, it's amazing. I say to him. He laughs and shakes his head playfully.

We talk until our food arrived, as soon as it did we both dug into our food. My fruit was absolutely amazing, like always.