Chapter 44

Enjoy!

Betty POV:

Fp: what are you doing here? He growls at her. She maintained an ugly smirk.
Sharron: we need to talk, and so do we. She says while turning to me. I was about to speak up but Sweet Pea beat me to it.
Sweet Pea: what makes you think I would let her go anyway near you after the stunt you pulled? He says angrily and protectively.
Sharron: I would really watch your tone with me. I couldn't see Sweet Pea's face but I knew he rolled his eyes.

After back and forth arguing from all three of us, Fp and I were outside with Sharron. She has no reason to speak to me and I definitely don't want to speak to her.

Betty: why am I here? I ask her sassily.
Sharron: did you consider my deal? She asked. I roll my eyes.
Fp: what deal? He asked turning to me.
Betty: she offered me 200 grand to leave Sweet Pea. I then turn to Sharron.
Betty: if you haven't got the hint, I'm not leaving Sweet Pea for money. I say with disgust. Fp was shocked and angry. Sharron rolls her eyes and turns to Fp.

The intensity around us was thick, we were all angry.

Sharron: I want full custody of the kids. She says sternly.
Fp: I had figured. He says to her angrily.
Sharron: well you just need to sign the contract I sent you and we'll be done. She says. Fp gave her a look as if she's crazy.
Fp: you think I'm just going to let you take my kids, you're a crazy and unstable mother, if you should even be considered that. Just the other day you knocked her over the head, why would anyone think you're a better parent than me? He says extremely angrily at Sharron.

Even I was scared of Fp at this point. When he really wants to be, he can be terrifying. And when it comes to his kids, he doesn't hold back. He loves them with everything he has.

Sharron: oh Fp, you're a Serpent, with that fact I can get anything I want. A no good Serpent like you could never look after 'my' kids.

I could see Fp was about to kill her, but her words also effected him, he was left speechless. Many people say that Serpents, especially my dad And Fp shouldn't have children, they just brought us into their dangerous world. It's so untrue and we get to make the decision weather we stay with the Serpents or leave them. Our dad's have never and would never force us to stay with them if that's not what we wanted. Jellybean is a great example, Fp excepted that she didn't want to be apart of this  world so he supported her and didn't ask her again about it.

Betty: if we're talking about bad parents, you're the best example. You do realize that you were the one that left them? Not the other way around. You left your kids, you left Fp. How can you defend yourself when you are the problem, you're the reason your kids went through so much pain, not Fp. This is all your fault. I say standing up to her. I could see a proud smirk on Fp's face.

Sharron: you're still the same, thinking you control everything, thinking that you know everything. You don't. You know nothing. She says bluntly.

This is just her stupid way of trying to intimidate me, she doesn't know me, she never will.

Betty: yeah, I am the same. And I know everything. I say while standing strong.

Fp had had enough so he nudged my arm, gesturing for us to go back inside and stop wasting our time. I took the signal and walked back with Fp towards the house.

Sharron: Betty. She says. I roll my eyes and both me and Fp turn to face her.
Sharron: you've always been the problem, you're the only thing keeping Sweet Pea here, even Jellybean for that matter. It's finally time I put an end to my problem. She says while pulling something from the side of her body.