Chapter 2

I hope you're all enjoying the story so far! Please vote

Betty POV:

I wake up and place a series of soft kisses on Sweet Pea's face. I go to put a kiss on his lips when he kissed back. I wonder when he woke up. He took my soft pink lips in his. He keeps depending the kiss and I move my body so I was now straddling him. His tongue was deep inside my mouth, exploring anywhere he could find. His hands gently made its way to my breasts and was massaging them through my pyjamas. My hands were running over his hard and muscular abs.

As much as I wanted to continue what we started we had school soon.

Betty: Pea we don't have time. I say to him.
Sweet Pea: you started this. He groans. I laugh at him.

While he's still in bed I walk to my draw and pull out a shirt that had the word "babe" printed onto it and a pair of blue jean shorts.

I pull my pyjama shirt over my head and watch as Sweet Pea looks at my body lovingly

Betty: like what you see? I say with a smirk. He gets up out of bed and brushes his lips against mine.
Sweet Pea: always. He says.

He went to walk off but I needed to feel my lips against his at least once more. I stepped in front of him and jumped into his arms. He caught me and held me up. I lean down to his lips and take his lips in mine this time, I was dominating the kiss. I had sneaked my tongue into his mouth making him groan. One of his hands made its way to my ass and squeezed it, making me moan into his mouth. He took this as an opportunity to dominate the kiss again. We both pull away, I'm still in his arms and I look down to him.

Betty: I love you. I say while looking at the man who makes me the happiest.
Sweet Pea: I love you too. He says lovingly.

The way he looks at me is with such care and love. It's always been like this. Sweet Pea means so much to me, I'm so glad he's in my life and I get to call him mine.

He puts me down and gets changed into some new clothes. He keeps some of his clothes at mine and I keep some at his. I walk to my closet and open it. It's full of Sweet Pea's jumpers. I think I've stolen all of them, whoops?

Betty: I think I've stolen all your jumpers. I say with a giggle. He walks over to me and laughs.
Sweet Pea: this explains why I'm always cold. He says with a chuckle.

Sweet Pea: if you don't mind, I'm stealing this one back. He says. I instantly stop him, it's my favorite jumper.
Betty: no, I love that one. I say with a pout. He laughs.

We walk downstairs and I make some breakfast for Sweet Pea and I. We sit at the table and eat together. My father must be at the Wyrm.

Once breakfast was done we pick up our bags and walk to school together. Our hands not leaving each other's once.