Chapter 15

Please make sure you're voting and commenting on all my chapters ❤️

Jellybean POV:

My brother has been extremely unhappy. He's turned into a zombie, it's like he isn't living anymore. Every since he and Betty broke up it's been like that.

I think out of all the time they spent together she became his rock, his safe place and now that she was gone he hasn't felt like he had a purpose anymore.

The night that they broke up and she left I swear I could see him getting teary eyed. Although he basically went up to his room and stayed there for the rest of the day and half of the next. My father tried everything to get him out but nothing worked. I had never seen my brother like this, let alone cry for another person.

My brother is definitely one of the strongest people and I know a lot of the time, well all the time we don't get along but I do want him to be happy, with Betty.

It's like he doesn't know how to cope anymore or be a human.

I miss Betty a lot too. We haven't talked or even hung out since she left. I talked to my dad about it and he said she was dealing with something really heavy and she was also helping Jughead with his initiation.

I wonder what she's going through, if it was about the break up he would have told me, I hope she's okay.

I was getting ready for school this morning when it started getting late and Sweet Pea wasn't up yet.

He hasn't been going to school for the past week but I always make sure to check up on him.

I walk upstairs and knock on his door and wait for a response. When I didn't get one I quietly opened the door and peaked through. What I saw brought a smile to my face.

Betty and Sweet Pea together. Sweet Pea was laying on top of her with his arms wrapped tightly and protectively around her.

They're together again. They'll finally be able to be happy again.

My brother was a mess without her and I have no doubt she wasn't coping with out him either.

I close the door and walk back down to the kitchen.

My family is happy again.

Betty POV:

I wake up and felt the weight of Sweet Pea on top of me and his arms wrapped protectively around me. A little smile forms on my face.

I turn my head to the left and took a look at the time. It read 10:23 am. I then slowly move my head back to face Sweet Pea.

His face was so peaceful, like nothing between us had happened.

I raise my hand and began stroking his hair.

All the things we talked about came racing back to my mind. Remembering him cry for me and apologize made fresh tears leave my eyes. I was trying to stop them so I wouldn't wake him up but it felt hopeless. I had felt so helpless these past couple days.

Sweet Pea: Princess, are you okay? He asked while sitting up and pulling me into his arms. I don't say anything.
Sweet Pea: talk to me hun, what's wrong? He asked soothingly.
Betty: I'm sorry, for everything. I cry into his chest. He raised his index finger to my chin and lifted it so I was facing him.

Sweet Pea: babe, we both have things to be sorry for. Let's stop apologising about it and move on, okay? I nod my head.
Sweet Pea: that's my girl. He says proudly. I smile.
Sweet Pea: want to go downstairs and watch a movie? He asked me and I nod my head.