Chapter 51

Please vote!

Sweet Pea POV:

After the best wedding ever, Betty and I were on a plane together. We're going on our honeymoon. I decided to plan this all out because I wanted to take her to some place I knew she would love.

Ever since we were young she's always talked about Bora Bora. I did some research on the place and it looked beautiful. The area was surrounded by beautiful blue beaches.

We were sitting in our seats as the plane began to take off. The person who was supposed to be next to us wasn't their so we were going to use that seat when we were fully in the air.

Betty: Sweet Pea, tell me where we're going. She says with a pout.
Sweet Pea: nooo, I want to surprise you. I say to her. She sighs and rests her head on my shoulder. I place a kiss on her head.

We were in the air finally, we took of our seatbelts and put all the armrests down. I was sitting next to the window. Betty decided to rest her head in my lap and rest her feet on the chairs. She's such a beautiful sight.

I began to play with her hair as she looks up into my eyes.

Sweet Pea: you're gorgeous. I say to her while leaning down so I could place a kiss on her forehead. She smiles and gently rubs her thumb over my chin.
Betty: I love you so much. She says while leaning up and placing a soft kiss on my lips. She lays back down and smiles. She looks back into my eyes and she has this gorgeous smile on her face.

Betty: the wedding was so perfect today. She says to me with the biggest smile.
Sweet Pea: yeah it was. Apart from Jellybean being an asshole. I say making her giggle.

Betty: I don't know why you believed her, you know I would never leave you, right? She says to me.
Sweet Pea: I know, but when you're as gorgeous as you and you're marrying, well, me, I'm nothing compared to you. I say to her. She frowns.
Betty: stop. You're such a beautiful, kind and honest man. I don't know how you could say those awful things about yourself. I couldn't ever live without you. You're my everything. She say to me. I place a kiss on her nose and she smiles a little.

She loves when I kiss the corner of her lips and her nose. She's as cute as a button.

Betty: now as a punishment for saying that, you need to cuddle me tighter. She says.
Sweet Pea: you really need to work on your definition of punishment. I say making her giggle.
Betty: and how could I ever punish that adorable face. She says while caressing my face with one hand. A deep blush spread across my face. She is the only person who can do that to me.
Betty: you're cute when you blush. She says with a giggle. As usual the blush on my face didn't go as Betty continued to look at me with her big green eyes.

The flight to Bora Bora was 18 hours and 34 minutes. Being with Betty made the time go extremely fast.

She was sleeping in my lap as I gently stroke her hair and took a couple photos of her. What can I say? Betty is literally the cutest sleeping person. I love when she rests her arm over my chest and curls herself up into my side. She's a bean.

No matter what Betty does, say or looks, it's all beautiful to me. She's a stunner, my stunner.

I'm so happy that I get to wake up to Betty Jones every morning. Seeing her smile each morning as she slowly wakes up is a highlight of my day.

We don't only spend time together at home but if we go to the gym or when we're working at the Wyrm, we're always together. I'm so happy that we spend as much time as possible together. Many people say, never work with your loved ones because people always end up fighting. Not us, never us. If Betty and I ever have disagreements we always sit down and speak about them. We usually find a middle ground and then work from there. We've also made a rule. Never talk about Serpent business at home. It's way to stressful and could put a strain on our relationship.