Chapter 7

Please Vote 💕

Betty POV:

It was about 1:36 am when I wake up to a loud sound coming from downstairs. I quietly creep out of bed and get my gun from my bedside table. I pick it up and walk downstairs, slowly and quietly.

I was now downstairs and I saw who had broken into my house.

Betty: what the hell are you doing in my house. I growl at him.
Archie: scared of me? He says with a grin. I couldn't help but laugh, he had a black eye from what I did to him earlier.
Betty: if anything you're scare of me. Now get out! I yell at him so he knew I was serious but quiet enough so my father wouldn't wake up.

Archie: what would do you if I didn't. He says while walking towards me and getting close to my lips.
Betty: i'd give you another black eye. I say to him. He just smirks.
Archie: why do you play so hard to get baby? He whispered into my ear.
Betty: well the fact I have a boyfriend is a pretty big part. I say sarcastically.
Archie: maybe you should break up with him. He whispered against my lip.
Betty: nah, I'm good. I say trying to annoy him even more. His patients was running out fast.
Archie: maybe I can help change your mind. He says as he leant in and tried to kiss me.

I immediately push him off me and punch him in the stomach. Whilst I was doing that my dad walked down and watched as I beat the North Sider. Archie was on the ground and I kick him one last time.

He picks himself up and runs out of the house. I'm sure that'll leave another black eye.

Did he seriously only come here to try and sleep with me?

Hal: are you okay darling? He asked. I turn to face him and nod my head.
Hal: what was that all about? He questioned me.
Betty: honestly, no idea. I heard noises coming from down here so I went to take a look and he was in here.

We talk about what happened for a little longer, it was unlikely that Archie is ever to come back after today.

I went back to bed and slide under the covers. I looked at the time again and it was 2:07 am.

I can't believe the nerve of these bulldogs. Majority of the other North Siders have gotten the memo that we're nice to the people who respect us. The bulldogs have only been here for three days and two of them have already tried hitting on me, punching me, two of them breaking into my house and even attempting to kill me. People say that South Siders are bad, have they seen the North Side?

I eventually fell asleep to the soft sound of rain droplets falling down my window.

I wake up the next morning feeling like shit. Waking up in the middle of the night then fighting someone isn't the best combo.

I get up out of bed and look in the mirror. I had little bags under my eyes but nothing to major. The hickey under my jaw was thankfully gone, I didn't need to have my hand awkwardly hiding it anymore.

I walk to my closet and pull out a pink crop top with roses on the front. I then walk to my draw and pull out a pair of black adidas shorts.

I walk to the bathroom and brush my hair, letting my wavy hair lay freely upon my shoulders, framing my face. I walk out and put on my Serpents jacket.

As I walk downstairs I try to piece together why Archie was at my house. It is more than likely that he did come to try and sleep with me and annoy me, but he could do that at school. I'm probably over thinking it anyway.

The smell of pancakes filled my nose as I took a seat opposite my father who was reading the newspaper.

I take a bit of my food and he puts his paper down.