Chapter 64

I hope you enjoy!
Also Merry Christmas ( or eve, depending on where you live ) to you all. I hope you have an amazing day.
If you don't celebrate, continue to smile!

Betty POV:

I was woken up by Mason jumping onto our bed this morning.

Betty: morning baby. I say as he jumps into my arms.
Mason: morning mama. He says with the cutest smile.
Betty: do you wanna cuddle with me before we wake daddy up? I asked. He nods his head.

What's better then having one person to cuddle with, two people.

I wrapped him in my arms and he wrapped his arms around my neck. He's so adorable.

Betty: I love you. I say while kissing his nose. He giggles.
Mason: I love you moe. He says.

He can't say more yet. It just makes his sentence that much cuter.

Betty: no mummy loves you more. He shakes his head.
Mason: I love youuuuu. He dragged out loudly, waking Sweet Pea up.
Sweet Pea: and I love you both the most. He says while turning so he could cuddle us both.

We all cuddled in bed for a little while as Mason began babbling on about something.

We soon got out of bed and I made some cereal for Mason and I made toast for Sweet Pea and I.

We all ate and listened to Mason talk about his favourite cars.

After breakfast I needed to go shopping and Mason wanted to come with me.

I buckled Mason up and moved to the drivers seat. We began our journey off to the mall.

As we walked into the mall we passed a pet shop.

Mason: Can we get second doggy? He asked in his adorable little voice. How was I supposed to say no. I also wanted another dog.
Betty: of course Massey. We'll get the grocery's first okay? He nodded his head excitedly.

We walked into the grocery store and I pulled out a trolly. I picked mason up and put him in the seat.

We began going down the grocery aisle. Recently he's been starting to eat hard foods and he loves trying new foods, especially vegetables. I am so glad that he's a better eater then Sweet Pea.

Mason: what's that mama? He asked as I held a pepper in my hand.
Betty: it's a pepper, can you say pepper? I say as he took the pepper from my hand and examined it.
Mason: Pepper. He says while handing it back to me.
Betty: yes, you're so smart. I say while placing a kiss on his head. He smiles proudly to himself.

I push him around in the trolly as he points to nearly everything he sees and asked what it was. I'm glad that he likes learning.

We soon finished up in the grocery store and like promised, I took Mason to the pet shop.

We walked into the store and I took Mason out of the trolly so he could look at the little puppies that were playing in a pen where people could walk in and play with them.

Mason: mummy can I please go in? He asked as he held my hand.
Betty: of course baby. He pulled me into the play pen with him.

I'm pretty sure he made it his personal goal to pat every puppy in that pen. It was so cute. I was taking loads of photos of him.

Sweet Pea is going to hate me when I come home. I'm sure if Mason and I give him our best puppy eyes we'll be fine. If that doesn't work I'll show him all the cute photos of Mason I took, that's got to work.

Betty: baby do you know which one you want? I asked him.

He looked deep in thought when I asked him this question. He looked at each individual puppy and examined them all. He then stood up and picked up a puppy.