Chapter 27

Thank you all for your constant support.
Please vote ❤️

Betty POV:

The guy who swiped right on him is Joaquin. He's a Serpent, he's also one of my close friends. He's two years older then me.

Fangs: Betty! Who is it? He asked impatiently.
Betty: it's a Serpent. Everyone's jaws dropped.
Betty: it's Joaquin. Fangs jaw dropped once again.
Fangs: as in your friend? I nod my head.

Fangs: I regret this. He says
Betty: come on, it'll be fun. Joaquin is nice.
Fangs: fine. He groans.

We move on from his love life and start chatting about other random topics.

It reached the end of the day, Jughead and I were walking home. I was going to go to Sweet Pea's later on, he was going to the gym and I really wanted to speak to Jughead.

We arrive and slump onto the couch. I turn my head to face him.

Betty: so you and Alison. I say. He turns and faces me. He gave me a little frown.
Jughead: what's wrong? He asked while raising an eyebrow.
Betty: I just don't think she's good enough for you Jug. I say to him honestly.
Jughead: why? He asked with a sense of hurt.
Betty: I'm scared she'll cheat on you. Remember when me and Sweet Pea broke up? He nods his head.
Betty: I never told you why. It was because Alison kissed Sweet Pea. I say with a few tears brimming at my eyes.

Although I'm over what happened because I knew Sweet Pea was just caught up in a bad situation it still hurts to think about. It hurts to think that one day I might lose him, that one day he might love someone else.

Jughead: Betty... I'm so sorry. He says quietly and embraces me in a hug.
Betty: it's okay Jug. I say softly to him.

We remain in a peaceful silence until I decided to head to Sweet Pea's. I was probably going to be a bit early but I can talk to Fp or Jellybean while I wait.

I make my way to there house and knock on the door. Fp answer and greets me with a hug.

Betty: Hey Fp. I say as we walk into the kitchen.
Fp: Hey Betty, Sweet Pea is out. He says.
Fp: do you want some tea? He asked. I nod my head and he pours two glasses.

He picks them up and places it on the table.

Betty: thank you. I say and he smiles in reply.

Fp: what was going on with your father, Sweet Pea and Dean the other day? He cautiously asked me.

I guess the other day when I went home and saw my father and Sweet Pea in the middle of a heated conversation they were talking about Dean and what they were going to do with him.

Betty: uh, when I saw younger Colby and Dean. I take a deep breathe. Fp holds my hand in his and squeezes it reassuringly.
Betty: they- they use to touch me, they tried to rape me. I say as tears begin to brim at my eyes.
Fp: Betty. He says softly while coming to my side of the table and embracing me in a hug.

He calmed me down and we went on to light hearted conversation. As we were talking I heard someone walk threw the door and enter the kitchen. It was Jellybean.

Betty: hey Jb. I say while taking a sip of my tea.
Jellybean: hi, I need your help. She rushed out.
Betty: sure, what is it? I ask her.
Jellybean: not here, not in front of him. She says motioning to her father.
Fp: it's not like I'm your father or anything. He says sarcastically while raising an eyebrow at his daughter.
Jellybean: don't have time. She says while grabbing my hand and dragging me upstairs. I could hear Fp laugh as she pulled me upstairs.