Chapter 52

Please vote for another cute chapter... or is it?

Betty POV:

I wake up in the warm arms of my husband. He was already awake as he stroked my hair softly. A small smile formed on my face.

Sweet Pea: morning Princess. He says with a soft and sweet smile. I curl up more into his arms.
Betty: morning babe. I say to him. He places a kiss on my head.
Betty: how long have you been awake for? I asked the beautiful man lying next to me.
Sweet Pea: only a few minutes. Admiring the view. He says with a smirk. I giggle.
Betty: the views outside silly. I say to him.
Sweet Pea: I disagree. He says with a smile while pulling me on top of his chest.

I gently trace the outline of his abs as I look into his beautiful eyes.

Betty: what's the time? I asked him. He picked up his phone from the side table and took a look.
Sweet Pea: it's 1:48. He tells me.

I definitely new it wasn't the morning since it was still bright outside.

Betty: I'm still tired. I say with a yawn.
Sweet Pea: mh. So am I baby. Wanna just stay in and get some room service? He asked.
Betty: definitely. I say. He chuckles and nods his head.

We sat up and began watching some tv. My arms were wrapped around his back as I rested my head on his toned chest. He had his arm wrapped around my shoulder and rested his head on mine.

I love spending time like this with him. Just being all lazy and cuddly makes me so happy. He makes me so happy.

Our food soon arrived and we sat on the bed as we wait some Chinese food. As we were eating he stole some of my food so I hit him.

Sweet Pea: ouch! He says.
Betty: don't take my food. I say with a wink. He rolls his eyes playfully.

We finished eating and cleared the bed so once again we could binge watch some more tv. The jet lag had gotten to us.

I went to the bathroom and soon came out. I saw Sweet Pea laying on the bed, waiting for me to come back. I ran up to him and jumped onto him. He lets out a laugh and I began placing soft kisses all over his face.

I placed my tongue into his mouth as I began to straddle him. His tongue graced over mine as I let him take dominance of me. His hands raised up to the side of my body and rested on my hips.

Sweet Pea titled my head back so he could have deeper access to my mouth. His tongue moved swiftly all around my mouth, making small moans escape my lips. I moved my hand slowly up his chest and rubbed my hand over his tight muscles. A growl escaped from deep in his stomach.

I took both my hands and pulled his shirt over his head. I threw his shirt to the side as his hands moved from my hips and went to the hem of my shirt. He hooked his hands onto the bottom of my red shirt and pulled my shirt over my head, throwing my shirt where I threw his. He flipped us over so my back was on the bed and he was hovering over me. He rested one hand on the back of my neck and the other on my cheek.

He kissed softly but passionately along my jawline. I could feel as his plump lips moved gently along my skin. His lips graced their way from my jawline down my chest. His lips kissed along the top of my breasts until they reached the top of my lacey bra. He removed both his hands from where they were and he moved them to my back, unclipping my bra. My breasts spill free from the cup as he threw my bra somewhere around the room.

His tongue swept lightly over my left nipple as his hand graced over my other one. Soft moans escaped my lips as his tongue kissed and sucked on my nipples. The way he circled my nipple with his tongue made soft purrs fall from my lips.