Chapter 38

Please vote ❤️

Betty POV:

Saturday

After my friends had dragged me out of my room, they sat me down and they wanted to know all the gossip in my life.

Kayley: tell us about your boyfriend. She says making all the girls squeal.

They all know about Sweet Pea, every time I come here I always fill them in on how we're going.

This was the first time I wasn't in the mood to share with them about Sweet Pea and I as we weren't really in a good place. The girls could notice my hesitation and were calm towards me.

Jessica: B, what's wrong? She cooed.

I began telling them everything as I knew I could trust them all about how I was feeling lately and how I was feeling as if he didn't love me anymore. Saying those words aloud were heart breaking and hard. I had tears in my eyes as I began explaining everything that we said to each other a few days ago. I also told them how heart broken I felt when I left his embrace for the final time in what could be awhile.

I described to them in very descriptive detail as I listened to him pour his heart out to me but I just rejected him and told him I needed time and that we should see other people. I know on the inside I did the right thing for both of us but it still hurts.

Once I had finished explaining everything I could feel as the salty tears streamed down my face. I looked up at all the girls and they too were all balling their eyes out.

Chole: men are confusing! She says with a sigh.
Maria: I don't know why he would be jealous of your brother though? She says with confusion.

I then explain to them all how I first met Jughead and how he acted towards me. I told them all how Jughead had broke into my house ages ago, but that he's changed and he's really nice now.

Victoria: I'm so sorry you're going through this. She says while holding my hand softly. All the other girls nod their heads. There was probably about 10 of us in total.

We continued talking for about another hour apart from we weren't really talking, we were all crying. I decided we needed to put a stop to this.

Betty: girls let's go to bed. It's 3:30 am and we need to get up in an hour and a half. I can already tell I'm gonna have bags under my eyes and puffy eyes this morning. I say with a sigh. They all nod their heads in agreement. We all give each other hugs and head back to our beds.

Majority of the workers live here. Cameron and a few other of my friends live near by.

I walk back to my room and quietly sneak in so I wouldn't wake Jughead up. I slip under my covers and fall back asleep.

Monday

I woke up Monday morning and could feel how heavy my eyes felt. The first week officially begins. I slowly get up and walk to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and just as I had thought, I look like a hot mess. I mentally groan to myself.

I wash my face hoping that some of the puffiness would go away, unfortunately it didn't help at all. I change into my new clothes and wake back into my room. I noticed Jughead waking up.

Betty: Morning Jug. I whispered to him softly unlike yesterday.
Jughead: morning. He mumbled while sitting up. He saw my face and gave me a soft look.
Jughead: hey, are you okay? He asked while patting his bed for me to come over and sit. I do as he wants and takes a seat.
Betty: I'm fine don't worry about me. I say to him. He gives me an unconvinced look.
Jughead: I know you've been through a lot lately, you can talk to me. He says softly with worry in his voice.