Chapter 58

Prepare for a cute chapter, I added a couple flashbacks to when Sweet Pea and Betty were kids ❤️

Sweet Pea POV:

I was sitting in my office finishing off some work when I saw Betty walk in with a bright smile.

Sweet Pea: hey Princess. I say with a smile. I tap my lap, gesturing for her to come and sit.

She walks up to me and happily takes a seat on my lap. She wraps her arms around my neck and placed a soft and warm kiss on my lips.

Betty: what ya doing? She asked.
Sweet Pea: just a little bit of work. I say to her. She nods her head.
Sweet Pea: how about you gorgeous, what are you up to? I asked her.
Betty: nothing, I'm bored without you. She says with a pout.
Sweet Pea: I know bub, but I'll be done here soon. We can do whatever you want. I say making her smile.
Betty: remember that we're going to your dads house later. She reminds me. I nod my head.

We haven't caught up with our parents or Jellybean in real life for about 3 weeks. I've tried to make everything stress free for Betty. I know how much Betty loves Jellybean but Jellybean is going to be hectic about all this baby stuff. I wanted to spare Betty for a while.

Sweet Pea: do you want to stay here with me while I finish up? I asked her. She nodded her head eagerly. I smile and kissed her head. She cuddled up into me and I couldn't feel any happier.

I had been doing work for about half an hour when I noticed Betty's eyes had closed and she had a soft expression on her face.

I wrapped my arms under her thighs and upper back so I could carry her up to our room. As I did that she moved her hand onto mine.

Betty: I want to stay here with you. She whispered with her eyes still closed.
Sweet Pea: are you sure Princess? I asked. She nodded her head against my chest and I let her rest.

I look at the small frame resting on me and I couldn't help but admire the girl I love. I am so proud of my baby girl. She's such an amazing and beautiful person who is carrying our child. I'm still in shock that she's pregnant. The day I found out, all the pain I felt went away and was replaced with pure happiness. There's going to be a mini Betty running around the house, or mini me, I feel sorry for Betty if that's true.

I can't wait to hold our baby in my arms and to give both Betty and our baby my undying love. I could never love anyone more then I'll love those two. They're both my angels.

I soon finished up working and I picked Betty up. This time she didn't wake up. I take her upstairs and gently lay her on our bed. I get in next to her and cuddle up into her.

Looking at her, that beautiful face of hers. I have a life that so many people wish they could. I was given the honour of having the girl I love the most. I'm having a child with the girl I've pictured my whole life with.

Not everyone gets to have what I have. I am so grateful for the life I've very fortunately been given. I'm content with life, everything has worked out, life is perfect in other words.

I placed one last kiss on her head as I felt my eyes become heavier. I let my eyes close and slumber take over my body.

I was rudely awoken by the sound of my phone going off. I slowly unwrap my arms from Betty, making sure not to wake up my sleeping beauty.

I pick up my phone and check the caller id, it was Jellybean. She probably wanted to know when we're coming over. We never really set a time, we just said late afternoon.

( Sweet Pea and Jellybean on the phone )

Sweet Pea: Jellybean, what's up? I asked her.
Jellybean: when are you and Betty going to be here? She asked. I let out a little chuckle in knowing that I was right.
Sweet Pea: probably in about an hour and a half. She's a sleep right now. I say.
Jellybean: well anyway try to be quick. Bye bro.
Sweet Pea: bye Jellybean. I say while ending the call.