Chapter 65

Guys I'm sorry to say, this is the last chapter of Princess and a gun :(
It's extra long and I hope you enjoy!

Betty POV:

I woke up as Mason began to jump on me. He was giggling as he did it.

As soon as I woke up I noticed that I wasn't feeling to well. I was feeling the exact way I felt when I was pregnant with Mason, could I be pregnant?

I sat up and caught Mason in my arms, stopping him from jumping on me. I know he only meant well but if he keeps jumping I think I might throw up.

Sweet Pea and I have been trying for another baby. We've talked about it a lot and every time we do have sex, it's unprotected. The chances of me being pregnant are really high.

Betty: hey baby, can you please not jump on me, I'm not feeling to well. I say to him while placing a kiss on his head so he knew I wasn't mad at him.
Mason: I'm sorry, will cuddles make it better? He asked with a smile.
Betty: I think it might. I say with a smirk.

We lie back down and he began to cuddle up into my chest.

Betty: what do you want to do today? I asked him.
Mason: play cars with the dogs. He says excitedly. I smile and kiss his forehead. He kissed mine in return.

Although I was feeling sick, being with him was making me feel a bit better. Just hearing his little voice talking about anything makes me so happy and relaxed.

I really do need to take a pregnancy test. I have one in the bathroom since we were trying, we knew we'd need on close by. We keep it there just incase we think I may have gotten pregnant again.

I didn't want to tell Sweet Pea just yet because I don't want to get both of our hopes up when it could be that I just have the cold.

Sweet Pea: what are you do two doing? He asked with a tired smile as he leaned against Mason's doorframe.
Betty: I slept here last night because of the monster under his bed. I say while raising an eyebrow at Sweet Pea. His eye widened.

We soon all got up and I made us something breakfast. I placed it on the table but for some reason Mason didn't want to sit in his chair, he wanted to sit on Sweet Pea's lap. It made eating harder for Sweet Pea but I thought of this as some sort of karma for telling him that there's a monster under his bed.

Mason: can we go to the park after breakfast? He asked while looking up at Sweet Pea.
Sweet Pea: sure, you want to come? He asked while turning to me.

I decided to not go, this will give me some time alone and I'll be able to take the pregnancy test.

Betty: it's fine, you boys go and have fun. I'll clean up the house a bit. Sweet Pea nods his head.
Mason: please. He says with a pout.
Betty: I'll come next time. I say and earn a satisfied smile from him.

We soon finished breakfast and they were getting ready to leave.

Sweet Pea: bye Princess. He says while placing a kiss on my lips.
Betty: have fun. I say to both of them.

They soon had all their stuff ready and they headed out. As soon as I heard the car drive out I run up to our room and pulled out a pregnancy test.

I did the test and sat on our bed as I waited for three minutes to pass.

If I was pregnant I wonder how Mason would act, would he be happy to have a sibling or jealous that our attention won't always be on him. I really hope Mason will be happy about.

I brought myself out of my thoughts as I realized that it had been three minutes. I took a deep breath and walked into the bathroom. I picked up the test and turned it over.