Chapter 11

Please vote 💕
Decided to post twice in two days because I really like this chapter! Enjoy.

Betty POV:

( time skip: 1 year and 3 months because I'm lazy and terrible writer 😂 )

Jughead and his mum Gladys have been living with me and my father for the past 5 months. In total they've been together for ten months.

Their relationship continued to blossom beautifully. The same goes for Jughead and I.

We continued to meet up with each other which soon turned out to us hanging out at school and ultimately we started hanging out in all our free time. Our parents are even surprised at how close we became. So am I. I'm happy though.

I really wanted to become close with him. I didn't want it to be awkward around the house.

I wake up on a beautiful Friday morning. I get out of bed and take a quick shower. I change into a cute off the shoulder, black crop top. A pair of grey shorts and black vans. I get my Serpents jacket off the end of my bed and walk downstairs.

Hal: hey Betty. My father says from the kitchen table. Next to him was the smiling Gladys.
Gladys: morning hun. She says softly life every morning.
Betty: Morning. I say while taking a seat opposite my father.
Betty: is Jughead up yet? I ask them. They shake their heads.
Gladys: can you wake him up? I nod my head and stand up.

I walk to his room and bang on the door. I've tried waking him up before and it's a nearly impossible task. He won't wake up no matter how hard you try. Their could literally be a murder in the house and he wouldn't move, he would probably tell them to work around him, move him themselves if they have to.

Betty: Jughead I swear to god get your ass up or I'll carry you out. I say while banging on his door.
Jughead: you couldn't. He mumbled.
Betty: try me. I say while walking into his room.

I rip the covers from on top of him and pick up his body, he's pretty light. I'm pretty sure I heard him mumble that I'm Satan.

I walk out into the kitchen and place him into a chair next to me. Both Gladys and dad give me a confused, yet amused look.

Gladys: what just happened. She asked with a chuckle.
Betty: he said I couldn't carry him. I say.
Hal: so you decided to prove him wrong? He asked with a laugh.
Betty: exactly. I say proudly. They laugh at me apart from Jughead who was tired.
Jughead: can I go back to bed? He mumbled into his hands.
Gladys: No, now get ready. She says. He groans and walks back to his room. I laugh and start to eat my breakfast for the second time.

He shortly finished getting dressed and ate breakfast with us. We all talk and make light hearted conversation.

It started getting late so we put our plates in the sink. We say our goodbyes and then pick up our bags and head out.

Along the walk to school we laugh and act crazy.

Betty: Jug! Jug! Jug! Jug! I yell out until he covered my mouth with his hand.
Jughead: you're annoying. I giggle.
Betty: I'm amazing. I mumbled against his hand.
Jughead: as if, I am. He says mockingly. I roll my eyes.

He finally removes his hand from my mouth and we continued to annoy each other to our best abilities.

We soon arrive at school and meet up with our friends. Jughead has worked his way into my friend group. Pretty much everyone likes him. At first when he joined Veronica was skeptical as I did worn her to stay away from him when they first came but now they're friends. Sweet Pea on the other hand is a different story. He still doesn't trust Jughead since he broke into my house ages ago. I know Jughead has changed. I trust him. They're both able to get along when it's a big group of us but when it's just me, Sweet Pea and Jughead I can feel the tension flowing through the air, it's unbearable. They both mean a lot to me and it hurts that they don't, or more like won't get along.