Chapter 31

Please Vote. You're all so amazing for reading this far!

Betty POV:

I was currently on the back of Sweet Pea's bike with my arms wrapped around his muscular body. I enjoy as the wind blows against my body. I could feel the coldness of the fresh air more then usual as I was half exposed.

We arrive at the Wyrm and by now everyone had figured out I knew about the party. Fp and Jellybean walk into the Wyrm, as I was about to, Sweet Pea grips onto my arm and pulls me to him. I rest my arms around his neck.

Sweet Pea: here. He says while wrapping his jacket over my shoulders.

Although I'm not pleased that he's hiding my dress I love having his jacket wrapped around me. Due to his tall figure it is extremely big on me but I like wearing it, he says I look cute when I wear it.

Betty: you know you're being really overprotective right. I say with a smile.

If I'm honest I love this side of him. I love the way he takes dominance over me. The way he takes control and makes sure I'm not anymore then a arms length away from him. It's hot and honestly turns me on, well anything he does turns me on. Especially when he's shirtless, when we're cuddling, when he calls me princess, okay, well he's always turning me on. Saying that will just save us time.

Sweet Pea: that's my job. He says softly.
Betty: it's also your job to hug me. I say and he smiles and embraced me into a hug.
Betty: it's your job to kiss me. I say. He smirks and leans out of the embrace. He tilted his head down and connected our lips in a heat of the moment kiss.

He stilled my face with his left hand as his right hand laced his fingers in the lace of my dress. His fingers gently grazing over my soft skin. His touch sent shivers down my body. "Pea" I moan out. I moved my hands so they were resting on either side of his neck. I made a split decision to jump into his arms, hoping he'd catch me. To my luck he did and moaned against my lips.

His hands rested under my ass, giving it a gentle squeeze. His tongue moved effortlessly inside of my mouth. His taste was as sweet as ever. He gently pulled away. He gazed into my eyes like I was the only person in the world.

Sweet Pea: I also have another job. He says while biting my lip.
Betty: and what's that? I ask with a smile.
Sweet Pea: to fuck you until you can't walk. He says with a dirty smirk. My jaw dropped to the ground.
Betty: Sweet Pea! I yell out.
Sweet Pea: what? Isn't it true? He says with a smirk. I let out a laugh and shake my head.

Betty: lets go inside. I say as he puts me down.
Sweet Pea: if this party doesn't end by 1 am I have the right to pick you up, carry you to my bike and give you another birthday present. He says with a wink. I let out a laugh.

We walk inside and I'm instantly greeted by the smell of alcohol and sweaty people dancing. I laugh to myself. I look around the bar and see all my favorite people, the people who have made me who I am today. I see the Bulldogs amongst a few other North Siders who I had formed an especially tight bond with. I see all the Serpents, my second family.

The bar was lite up with brightly colored lights and purple balloons scattered all over the floor, my favorite colour. There were banners taped up all along the bar and there was a table stacked with presents.

Sweet Pea: happy birthday Princess. He says as I took in everything. He kisses my cheek and pulls me into a side hug.
Betty: thank you for this baby. I say while hugging his middle and resting my head on his chest.
Sweet Pea: I'd do anything for you. He says while placing a kiss on my head. I look up to him with a smirk.
Betty: even dance with me? I say while holding his hand in mine.
Sweet Pea: if that's what my Princess wants, she shall get. He says while leading us out to where everyone else was dancing.