Chapter 26

Please vote and leave comments ❤️

Betty POV:

I woke up the next morning surrounded by lollie wraps and small nail polish bottles. I laugh to myself. We probably didn't end up going to sleep until 1:25 am. At least our classes today aren't to important. I have sport, media and art and I have 2 out of three classes with Sweet Pea.

I turn to look at Veronica who was still calmly laying amongst mountains of magazines.

I decided to grab my pillow and slowly walk to where she was. I raise the pillow behind my right shoulder blade and swing it directly into her face.

She woke up with a muffled scream. I fell to the ground laughing.

Veronica: Betty! My perfectly chiseled face could be ruined. She says only making me laugh harder as I had no idea what that meant.

After all my laughing and her groaning we finally decided to get ready. She wanted to do my hair and makeup so I let her, just one simple rule she has to follow, nothing to fancy.

I was sat in her make up chair while she did whatever she was doing. I decided I'd text Sweet Pea.

( Betty and Sweet Pea's messages )

Morning baby 💕

Hey hun

Did I wake you?

Yeah, don't worry about it.
The best way to wake up 😋

Sowwwy
Anyway, I miss you :(

I miss you too Princess,
we'll see each other in an
hour though.

But I still miss you.
Hold my hand
later and kisses?

Are you already asking,
before school has actually
started 😂

I know what I want 😉

Smart choice Cooper.

What did you do last night?

Not much, just chilled.
Hbu?

Well let's say Veronica
did all the girliest shit to me...

Now I definitely can't
wait to see you 😂.
I should probably let you
get ready, bye Princess 💘

Bye Pea! ❤️

( end of messages )

Sweet Pea always knows how to make me smile, even when he's not here. His funny and flirty texts always make my heart beat out of my chest. He knows what he does to me and he knows how I will react each time. He likes to tease, not that I care at all. As long as he continues to kiss me and hold my hand I've got all I need.

Veronica: you and Sweet Pea are beautiful  together. You both are perfect for each other. She says wholeheartedly while straightening my hair.
Betty: thanks V. I really do love him. He is my everything. She smiles.
Veronica: even when I lived in New York I've never seen a couple as in love as you both and New York is the city of love. She says.
Betty: isn't the city of love Paris? I question.
Veronica: same difference. But you and Sweet Pea are each other's soulmates. I hope I find a relationship even as half as amazing as yours. I blush at her words.

It's not the first time either Sweet Pea or I have been told they wish they had a relationship like ours. They wish they had someone who cared for them as much as we care about each other.