Chapter 37

Please Vote loves! ❤️

Betty POV:

I woke up feeling so much better then I did yesterday. I made the right decision to put me and Sweet Pea on a break, we both need it.

Today is the day I go to the farm, I get to see Opie and all my other friends there again. I've missed them.

I get out of bed and quickly changed into a shirt and my overalls. There's no point wearing anything too nice, it's a farm after all.

I walk into my bathroom and brush my hair, I also spray some of my perfume. Once all that was done I sprint to the room next to mine, Jughead's.

I burst through his door and jump onto his bed. I grab onto both his shoulders and began shaking him.

Betty: Juggie! Juggie! Juggie! Wake up! I squeal excitedly.

I was crouching on the side of his bed so the only thing keeping me from falling was my grip on his arm. He unfortunately picked up a pillow and whacked it across my middle, I lost balance and fell to the ground.

Betty: ouch Juggie. I whine.
Jughead: that's your fault for waking me up. He mumbled into his pillow.

As we were arguing I saw my dad leaning against the door frame.

Hal: why are you on the floor? He asked me.
Betty: he pushed me off. I say while crossing my arms.
Jughead: she came in here like a physcho and jumped onto my bed. She deserves what she got. He says while sitting up in his bed.
Hal: you both are like children. He says with a chuckle and walks off.

I stand up and whack him over the head.

Jughead: what the fuck Betty. He yells.
Betty: get your lazy ass up now. I say to him.
Jughead: Yes ma'am. He says while getting up. I giggle at him and walk out of his room to give him some privacy.

I walk into the kitchen and began eating breakfast. A couple minutes later Jughead walked out of his room and sat next to me at the table.

Betty: good morning drama queen. I say with a smug smile.
Jughead: I'll show you a drama queen. He says with a smirk.

He picked up a bottle of tomato sauce and squeezed it on top of my head. I shriek. He then makes it worse by rubbing it into my ear.

Betty: I am going to kill you. I say while picking up a bottle of apple juice.

I take off the cap and pour it all over him. Our parents were watching us with disgust.

Hal: Kids! He yells at us.

As me and Jughead were facing each other when my dad spoke up we gave each other a smirk and slowly turned our heads to my father. He instantly knew what we were about to do.

Hal: don't even think about it. He says while picking up a bottle of orange juice.
Betty: what would be thinking of daddy? I say with a smirk.

As soon as we said that both me and Jughead aimed at my father, covering him with apple juice and tomato sauce. My father was also quick to act. Before we knew it both Jughead and I where being smothered in orange juice.

Jughead: you know, there's one person missing out on all the fun. He says with a smirk while looking over to Gladys.

Gladys looked like she wanted to have nothing to do with this mess we were creating. What a shame she didn't have a choice.

Gladys: if that gets anywhere close to touching me you're all sleeping outside. She says with a grin.

That definitely didn't stop us. The three of us began attacking her with the condiments in our hands.