Chapter 62

I hope you enjoy!

Sweet Pea POV:

On a beautiful warm Wednesday morning I wake up with Betty's hands wrapped around me and her head resting on my chest.

I look at the stunning sight in front of my eyes, I scan her beautiful growing body. Everyday I notice how her stomach grows a little more. Just a little under 4 months until our little boy is born and we're able to hold him.

Never in my life would I have thought that she'd settle for me. She's the kindest and most beautiful person to have ever walked this planet. Her heart is made out of love and laughter. She's my cute girl. My girl, my wife. My love.

She's all of everything I will ever need.

I noticed as her soft skin rubbed against my chest as she slowly woke up. I smile and move my hand to her, gently massaging her head. A small smile formed on her face as she pushed herself closer to me, closer to my touch.

Sweet Pea: morning hun. I say in a whisper.
Betty: morning babe. She mumbled with her eyes still closed.

We stayed in bed a little longer until Betty was ready to get up. I helped her and we walked into our wardrobe. I threw on the normal clothes I'd usually wear. Betty puts on one of my shirts and one of her black skirts. She also put on one of my flannels. She's such a beautiful sight.

We walked downstairs, while she cooked breakfast I watched as she concentrated on what she was doing. She's so adorable.

As she was flipping over an egg I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist, just above where her large bump is. I rest my head on her shoulder and place a small and soft kiss on her neck.

Sweet Pea: I love you so much. I say to her.

This girl has my heart, it will only ever belong to her.

Betty: I love you too. She says while turning around and embracing me in a hug.

She's so damn perfect and I can't find the words to describe how much I love her. Why does the English language only have one word for love? Because I love Betty more then love can describe.

I unwrapped my arms from her as she plates up our food.

We both ate in a most of the time comfortable silence. I was kinda scared to tell her that I had to go to the Wyrm today, although she'd already no. I have to run a few initiations today, including Ethel's. I have no idea why Betty is letting her do it, but as the saying goes, happy wife happy life.

Sweet Pea: hey babe, I have to go to the Wyrm today. I say as I prepare for a storm of tears to release themselves.

She turns to me and gave me a soft smile. I definitely wasn't expecting that.

Betty: that's okay, I was going to see my dad anyway. She says.
Sweet Pea: are you sure you're okay? I asked her.

Last time she acted as if I murdered her for leaving the house. Now she's suddenly chill? Hormones are a strange thing. But alas I'm happy that she's not in tears about me leaving. It hurts me when she's hurting.

Betty: of course I'll be fine. She says while placing a kiss on my lips as I pick up our plates and quickly wash them, amongst the other things we used.

Just like this morning when I gave Betty a hug from behind, she did that whilst I dried up the plates. I could feel her stomach on my back. A small smile automatically grew onto my face

I put everything that I was holding down and turn to her. I look down at her with the biggest smile and rest my hand on her stomach.

Betty: only a little under five months left. She says with a smile as she looks at my hand that was gently massaging her stomach.
Sweet Pea: I can't wait. I say as I look into Betty's beautiful eyes. A sight that keeps me up at night.
Sweet Pea: now as much as I'd love to stay home and stare into those pretty eyes, I unfortunately need to leave. I say while placing a kiss on her head.