Chapter 61

Please Vote loves ❤️

Betty POV:

Dr. Astoni: would you like to know the gender of your baby? He asked while looking up to me and Sweet Pea.

I turned to Sweet Pea and nod my head.

Dr. Astoni: you're having a boy, Congratulations. He says.

I instantly formed the biggest smile on my face, we're having a baby boy. My eyes filled with more tears as I thought about how happy our little boy has already made Sweet Pea and I.

I turned to Sweet Pea and he had the biggest smile on his face. I could see the small tears in his eyes. He placed a kiss on my head and in that moment I couldn't feel anymore happier. Everything is so perfect.

Dr. Astoni: would you like a picture of the sonogram to take home? He asked as he handed me a towel to wipe off the gel. I nod my head. He smiles and walks out of the room to get the photo I assume.

Betty: we're having a boy. I say with the biggest smile as I sat up. He pulled me onto his lap and took my lips in his.

The kiss was full of love and happiness. His lips took mine, dominating them. He moved slow and steady as I inched myself as close to him as possible. He wrapped his arm around my back and I wrap my arm around his neck. I could hear the doctors shoes coming towards our room. I slowly pull my lips from his and rest my hand on his chest, telling him we need to stop. He placed a final kiss on my lips as he placed his other hand on my stomach.

Dr. Astoni walked in with a smile, obviously not knowing what we had been doing while he was gone.

Dr. Astoni: here you go. He says as he passes me the photo of our little man.
Dr. Astoni: if you ever have any questions or concerns, or just want to talk more about the pregnancy, don't be afraid to book an appointment. He says kindly.
Betty: thank you. I say as Sweet Pea and I stand up and walk out to our car.

Betty: I was right about it being a boy. I say with a giggle as we got into the car.
Sweet Pea: mh. He says.
Betty: you have to go grocery shopping with me tomorrow. I say with a smirk. He rolls his eyes.
Sweet Pea: sounds fun. He says sarcastically. I laugh.

We made our ways to Pops as I agreed to meet Ethel there. I really do believe that she's being honest. I also believe that if she's doing this for her mother, I can't deny her. Because I know I would do anything for my father. Her loyalty to her mother is something I admire.

I was originally going to meet up with Ethel alone but as soon as Sweet Pea found out I was meeting with her he instantly said he was coming, no if's and no but's.

We arrived at the diner and while I took a seat Sweet Pea got himself a coffee and me a green tea.

Soon he came back and took a seat next to me, resting his hand on my stomach. When ever I'm near him he always puts his hand on my stomach and I love it. I love that he cares so much about our little boy.

Sweet Pea: we should probably start thinking of names. He says. I nod my head.
Betty: how about Forsythe? I asked him with a smirk.
Sweet Pea: I will never but my child through that. He says.
Betty: oh, but it sound so cute. I say with a giggle.
Sweet Pea: no. He says sternly.

We had been sitting for 20 minutes when we heard the bell ring, we both turn and saw Ethel. She saw us and gave a small smile. She took a seat opposite us and Sweet Pea instantly pulled me closer to him. Ethel noticed and I could see she felt a little uncomfortable. As would I if I was in Ethel's position.

Betty: babe could you get me another tea? I asked him. I could see he was about to argue with me but I raised my eyebrow and he instantly nodded his head. He placed a kiss on my head and walked off.