Chapter 47

I hope you enjoy ❤️

Betty POV:

Sweet had just taken me out on the most beautiful dinner. Our conversation was effortless like usual and he was the same gentleman he always is.

We decided to take a walk around the lake. As we did so we enjoyed the calming silence, the only noise to be heard was the sound of water rushing over small rocks. My head was resting on on his shoulder and our hands were connected.

We were almost at the end of the path when Sweet Pea let go of my hand. I was confused until I saw him kneeling on the ground. My eyes widened in shock.

Is this what I think it is?

Sweet Pea: Betty you are the most amazing person I have ever met. You've made my life so much better by just being here and being yourself. I am the luckiest idiot to have ever had you in my life, but to still have you, it amazes me. All my best memories have been created with you and I can't wait to make more. You've got such a beautiful heart, I admire everything about you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to make you happy. I want to have children, I want to lead the Serpents together. I want us to always be the same people we were when we first met. I want you. Elizabeth Cooper, will you marry? He asked.

His speech was full of emotion and by the end I had tears streaming down my face.

Ever since I was young there was always one thing I knew I wanted in my future, to have Sweet Pea in it. I can't believe this.

Betty: yes Sweet Pea, a million times yes. I say with a giant smile as he slips the ring onto my finger.

I jump into his arms and he catches me, resting his hands under my ass. I hugged him as tight as I could, he did the exact same thing back. We stayed in a peaceful silence, just enjoying each other's warmth for a few minutes.

Betty: I love you so much. I say while looking down at him, tears were still escaping my eyes.
Sweet Pea: I love you too baby. He says with love in his eyes. He wipes away the tears that had fallen and places soft kisses on my face.

He slowly put me down and I looked at the ring, it was so beautiful.

Sweet Pea: I hope you like it. He asked nervously. I held his hand tighter.
Betty: I love it baby. I say while standing on my tippy toes to place a kiss on his lips.

Sweet Pea: you're perfect. He says.
Betty: you are. I say as I rest my head back on his shoulder.

We walked to the car and he opened the passenger door for me, like the amazing gentleman he is. I step into the car and he closes the door.

I can't believe he proposed to me. The guy I love with all my heart proposed to me. I am the luckiest girl to ever walk the face of the planet.

The drive home was filled with us smiling uncontrollably and talking about how happy we were. I couldn't stop looking at the gorgeous ring that was on my finger.

Betty: I this so much. I say as I admire the band on my finger. He smiles.

We soon arrive home and he opens the door for me. As soon as I stepped out of the car I jumped into his eyes and gave him a smirk. His eyes clouded with lust. I began placing passionate and tiny kisses all over his neck.

While he managed to contain his growls against my lips he found the key and stuck it in the slot, we heard the lock click and we walked inside. He took us up to our room and I showed him how happy I was to be his fiancée.

After our moments of pure passion and heated kisses, I layed on his chest as we were both trying to catching our breath.

Sweet Pea: that was unexpected. He says with a chuckle while placing a kiss on my head.
Betty: you proposing was unexpected. I say with a giggle. A deep chuckle escaped his lips.