Chapter 25

Please vote!

Betty POV:

I wake up to the gentle shakes of a muscular man. My eyes slowly open and adjust to the light.

Sweet Pea: Princess, wake up. He says quietly and softly.
Betty: five more minutes. I groan while hiding under the blankets. I could hear a small chuckle escape from his lips.

Sweet Pea: baby we have school.
Betty: can we skip? I say with a giggle.
Sweet Pea: as much as I'd love to, no. He says with a chuckle. I groan.
Sweet Pea: Betty you better get up or I'm literally going to drag you up. He says.

I didn't think he was serious so I just stayed where I was. I was to comfortable.

Suddenly the blankets had been ripped off of me and Sweet Pea places me on his shoulders. I was only in his shirt.

Betty: okay, okay! I'm up put me down. I whisper yell at him. He only smirks.
Sweet Pea: mhh, nope. I like you here. He says with a smile practically rolling off his tongue. He's evil.
Betty: put me down! I'm only wearing your shirt. I yell at him.

At this point we were approaching the stairs. He was finding this funny. I really didn't want his family to see me in just his shirt, why you may ask? Just a thing called decency, something I don't think he's ever heard of.

Sweet Pea: Nope.
Betty: Sweet Pea Jones put me down now. I yell at him. He tilted his head back.
Sweet Pea: Nope. He says with a grin.
Betty: Pea pleaseeee. I groan.

Now we were only 10 steps away from the kitchen and of course today was the only day Fp was going to go to the Wyrm late since they had a late night.

Betty: I swear I will never love you again if you don't put me down. I say while hitting his head.
Sweet Pea: we both know you couldn't do that. He says in a cocky tone.

He knows I could never stop loving him, even if he's the dumbest and most annoying person on his planet.

He took the final step into the kitchen and began spinning us around. Fp and Jellybean looked at us and laughed.

Betty: help Fp! Your son's gone rogue. I cry out. Fp laughs at me.
Fp: your fault for dating him. He says with a grin.
Betty: Sweet Pea put me down! I yell at him.
Sweet Pea: Nope. I groan and they all laugh at me.
Betty: Jelly can you do me a favour? Hit your brother as hard as you can or I will. Jellybean instantly grows a smirks on her face.

She walks over to her brother and I was expecting her to give him a light slap. She went full out. She slapped the shit out of him, the noise it made echoed through the house. Everyone's jaw had dropped. I was impressed, I didn't know she was this strong.

Betty: that was amazing. I say in awe. The young girl giggled.

Fp was definitely in shock and probably didn't want me to commend her on hitting her brother, but I'm not going to deny how awesome that was.

Fp: Betty! He says while raising an eyebrow.
Betty: sorry but that was amazing, not to mention he deserves it. Fp tried to be angry at me but burst into laughter. He knew I was right.
Fp: you're right, he does deserve it.

Everyone but Sweet Pea bursts into laughter.

Sweet Pea: why is no one on my side? He says.
Betty: put me down and I'll always be on your side. I say with a giggle.
Sweet Pea: fine. He says with a laugh.

Sweet Pea puts me down and I instantly run up to his room. I could hear Sweet Pea laugh as I ran up the stairs. I walk into his room and walk to his drawer where I keep some of my clothes.