Chapter 32

Please vote!! I love you all so much for the support! ❤️

Betty POV:

I wake up naked and in the warmth of my loving boyfriends arms. Last night we barley got any sleep. I'm exhausted. The way Sweet Pea treats me is indescribable and there are no words to extenuate how much his love means to me.

His words are beautiful and well formed for me. He cares about everything when it comes to me. He treats me like I'm the only one he sees.

Sweet Pea is the only person for me. He'll always look out and take care of me. We know each other better then anyone else. I need him in my life. I've gotten so use to his adorable affection and his loving heart, his dark chocolate eyes and his touches that send warmth and tingles down my spine. He is the perfect person for me and me only.

Sweet Pea: hey Princess. He quietly whispered out. I could tell he was still extremely tired and so was I.
Betty: hey baby. Let's go back to sleep? I ask and he nods his head.

His hand was already resting around my middle and he pulled me closer so we'd be facing each other.

I gently open my eyes and look at the guy who has made me feel so loved over so many years. "I love you" I whispered so softly that I could barely hear it. "I love you too" he replied back with his eyes still closed. I was surprised that he could hear me.

I went back to sleep with a smile. My baby made me smile, like usual.

A couple hours later we wake up. Sweet Pea looked so beautiful when he was sleepy. He's always beautiful.

Sweet Pea: hey beautiful. He says softly as I began stroking his hair.
Betty: morning. I say while placing a kiss on his lips.
Sweet Pea: what time is it? He mumbled into his pillow.

I roll over and pick up my phone. The light from my phone instantly blinded me but I managed to catch the time.

Betty: it's 3:26 pm. I say with a little giggle.
Sweet Pea: damn. He says.
Betty: if you didn't keep me up all night this could've been avoided. I say with a soft groan. He turns to me and smirks.
Sweet Pea: I don't remember hearing you complain. I think you enjoyed it quite a lot. He says while placing soft kisses on my forehead. I giggle.

Betty: baby let's get up, I'm hungry. I say with a whine. He laughs.
Sweet Pea: the only thing I'm hungry for is you. He says with a smirk. I giggle.

He stood up and walked to his draw, pulling out some clothes for me and himself. As I went to stand up I felt a rush of pain go through to my spine. Sweet Pea definitely holds to his word.

Sweet Pea: you okay? He asked while placing a pair of sweat pants and one of his shirts next to me.
Betty: just a little sore. I say with a chuckle. He smirks.

Betty: you're proud of this, aren't you? His smirk grew a little more.
Sweet Pea: of course I am. You're mine. He says while taking a seat next to me. I take his hand in my mine.

Betty: of course I'm yours, I'll always be. I say to him. He stands up and pulls me into a passionate kiss.

He was so gentle and made sure not to move me to much due to the pain. I love my teddy bear.

Sweet Pea: I love you. He says with heart eyes.
Betty: I love you more. I say while looking into his eyes.
Sweet Pea: impossible. He says.
Betty: trust me. I love you more then words could ever describe describe.
Sweet Pea: I love you more then my gun. He says.
Betty: I love you more than Sammy.
Sweet Pea: I love you more- I then cut him off.
Betty: if you love me, let me win. I say while giving him puppy eyes.
Sweet Pea: fine. But another kiss. He says with a smile. I also smile and lean.