Chapter 23

Please vote!!

Betty POV:

I wake up to the sound of chirping birds outside of Sweet Pea's window. My eyes open and the first thing I saw was my heavenly looking boyfriend. He looked so peaceful and relaxed.

I look at the clock and it read 6:10 am. We should probably get up. I gently place a kiss on his temple but he doesn't wake up. I then place a kiss on his nose and I noticed him start to wake up.

Sweet Pea: baby go back to sleep with me. He says with his eyes still closed and he pulls me closer into his arms. I giggle.
Betty: babe, we have to get up. I still need to go home and get my stuff. I say while shaking him. He groans and gets up.
Betty: thank you. I say with a giggle.

We both got changed and head downstairs so we could make ourselves some quick breakfast. I was about to start making it but Sweet Pea told me to sit down.

There is nothing to fault about Sweet Pea. He is the most honest and trustworthy guy out there. I am so grateful to have him, he's always so caring and committed. Whenever he talks about our future together my heart goes into overload. The fact that he even considers me to be apart of the long haul makes me want to cry tears of joy. He wants a baby with me.

Sweet Pea: Princess? He asked while waving his hand in front of me.

I must have been so caught up day dreaming as I didn't realize he was already sitting next to me and he had plated my food in front of me.

Betty: uh yeah? I ask him.
Sweet Pea: what are you thinking about? He asked softly.
Betty: you. I say with a smile. He smiles and connected our hands over the table.

Sweet Pea: I love you. He says while placing a kiss on my head and taking both our plates to the sink.
Betty: I love you too. I say while standing up and embracing him in a hug.

He gets his stuff and then we head to my house. I walk up to my room while Sweet Pea talks to my dad about something.

I quickly pick up all my stuff around my room and shove it into my bag, I also put Archie's jacket in there so I could give it back to him.

I zip it up and fling my bag over my shoulder. I walked downstairs and it looked like they were talking about something intense. As soon as they saw me they both lightened up.

We walk outside and decided to take his bike to school today. I hop on behind him and we head down to school.

We arrive as the bell was going. We had separate classes from each other so we gave each other a kiss and headed to our lockers. I open up my locker and as I do that I saw someone stop next to me. Archie.

Betty: hey Arch. I say to him.
Archie: hey Betts. He says with a charming smile.

I hand him his jacket back and we walk to class together. We take a seat at the back where we were surrounded by a couple of other Bulldogs. They all greeted me with a smile as the lesson began. I could see that some of the Serpents were giving me a confused look as it wasn't an uncommon fact that I didn't like them. But they're my friends now, I guess they always had been.

The lesson was boring but being with my new found friends made it bearable. It's much easier being friends with them then hating them all the time.

Sweet Pea POV:

When Betty was in her room this morning getting her stuff I decided I needed to speak to Hal. I wanted to help him kill Dean.

He hurt my Betty, she didn't deserve what he and Colby did to her.