Chapter 53

Please vote ❤️

Betty POV:

I was awoken on the last day of our honeymoon by Sweet Pea gently shaking me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that he was already dressed.

Sweet Pea: morning beautiful. He says to me. He was sitting next to me and stroking my hair.
Betty: morning handsome. How come you're awake? I asked while sitting up.
Sweet Pea: I decided to pack up our stuff so you could have a bit more rest. He says.
Betty: you're amazing. I say while placing a kiss on his lips. He smiles into the kiss.

Sweet Pea had put some clothes on the bed since I was still naked. I quickly put those on and spray on some perfume.

It was now unfortunately the time I had been dreading, the time we had to leave.

Betty: I'm gonna miss this place. I say with a sigh as I look up to Sweet Pea.
Sweet Pea: so will I baby. He says to me. He places a kiss on my head while we wait for a taxi to arrive.

Our taxi soon arrived and we placed all our bags in the boot of the car. Sweet Pea and I got into the back of the car and he wrapped me in his warm embrace.

I rested my head on his chest as he placed soft kisses on my head. Little giggles escaped my lips.

Sweet Pea: you're adorable. He says while hugging me a little tighter.

We soon arrive at the airport and Sweet Pea carried all our luggage, against my wishes. He's such a gentleman.

We check in all our luggage and grab us some food at the food court. I told Sweet Pea to get a table while I get the food. If Sweet Pea was getting the food we'd miss our flight, he can never decide what he wants, he'll usually just stare at the menu until I choose for him.

I ordered us some breakfast rolls and payed for them.

I go to the table and we eat in a calming silence. We were in a booth and we sat next to each other. Once we finished eating I cuddled myself into his side, just wanting to be close as possible to him.

Sweet Pea: I can not tell you enough how cute you are. I blush and hide my head in his chest. He laughs and places a kiss on my head.

Our flight was announced to be boarding over the intercom so we both got up. We walked to gate four and showed them our tickets. Once they scanned our tickets we walked onto the tarmac and then the airplane.

Once again the person next to us didn't show up so we had a row to ourselves.

We were soon in the air and like on the way to Bora Bora, I was sitting in his lap, my head resting on his chest as he gently stroked my hair.

Sweet Pea: you excited to go back? He asked.
Betty: yeah, you know Jellybean is going to bombard us questions about our honeymoon, right? I say with a giggle. He laughs.
Sweet Pea: mhh, we probably shouldn't have agreed to go over to my dads house.

Before we left we promised Jellybean that as soon as we landed we'd go to her house and tell her everything. Both our dads will be their too. I know Jellybean and she'll ask as many questions as she can think of before her dad stops her.

I was gently stroking Sweet Pea's arm when he had stopped talking to me. I slowly tilt up my head and noticed that he had fallen asleep. I look up at him with puppy eyes. He so adorable. He moved a little in his sleep only to pull me closer to him. I smiled.

How did I get so lucky?

I felt my eyes becoming heavier and heavier. I closed my eyes, letting sleep take over me. I was so exhausted and going back into different times zones again are going to take a little getting use to.